Should the "Coughing Queen" (hiLIARy) be forced to take a physical?

Physical prior to becoming a candidate?

• Yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
I believe that it should be req'd of her given her on- camera illness'

I also read somewhere that if she dropped-dead on the campaign trail it would force Obama
user603505_pic42899_1255115865.gif
into a 3rd- term

When will Trump submit to a psychological evaluation? If he's not a delusional narcissistic schizophrenic sociopath like everyone says, then he should have no problem with submitting to a psychological evaluation for atleast 3 days at a mental health center of Hillary Clinton's choosing.

Unless of course he's hiding something

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... she needs to see a doctor `bout dat croup she got...

... before she gives it to some baby she kissin'.

I also read somewhere that if she dropped-dead on the campaign trail it would force Obama
into a 3rd- term
Republicans love to "FORCE" people to do things. It's part of who they are.

Look at what they did to Obama. No wonder in some areas Trump pols at 0%.

When will Trump submit to a psychological evaluation? If he's not a delusional narcissistic schizophrenic sociopath like everyone says, then he should have no problem with submitting to a psychological evaluation for atleast 3 days at a mental health center of Hillary Clinton's choosing.

"Deflection" is not a debating tactic Scooter :thup:

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

into a 3rd- term

Thats one paid DNC- poster w/ a nonsensical response

No, not forced...but also not the media covering up for her and threatening those who discuss and expose the issue to help voters make an informed decision.

into a 3rd- term

into a 3rd- term
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
That the best you got? Figures

What would happen if she croaked before the election was even over?
You're asking an important and valid question, Dot. It would be unprecedented (if she were to drop dead before or immediately after the election). Anything is possible.

into a 3rd- term

Coming from someone who wants to force Trump to show his tax returns. You are so fake.

That is a deflection. You didn't respond to the question.

The answer to the question is no. Hillary Clinton has released the standard level of medical information that candidates have traditionally issued.

The idea that she is gravely ill is nothing more than hopeful speculation on the part of those who do not wish to see her win this election.

Forum List

Back