Should the democratic party be charged with treason?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
After watching how many terrorist acts have been foiled in the United States since 911 and watching how at almost every turn the Obama administration has acted as a shield for muslims who commit terrorist acts I wonder if Obama isn't batting for the other side. It would be one thing if it was just one guy's evil plot but in order for him to pull it off he has to have conspirators and if you have a significant number of them within the democratic party it is impossible for the democratic party not to know of a plot like this. Lets assume that Obama is guilty of this. Shouldn't the entire democratic be charged with treason?

Please put this in conspiracy theory. I was going to do it myself but I figure it was easier to have the mods do it for me. Be good servants of the left and do it immediately.

After watching how many terrorist acts have been foiled in the United States since 911 and watching how at almost every turn the Obama administration has acted as a shield for muslims who commit terrorist acts I wonder if Obama isn't batting for the other side. It would be one thing if it was just one guy's evil plot but in order for him to pull it off he has to have conspirators and if you have a significant number of them within the democratic party it is impossible for the democratic party not to know of a plot like this. Lets assume that Obama is guilty of this. Shouldn't the entire democratic be charged with treason?

Please put this in conspiracy theory. I was going to do it myself but I figure it was easier to have the mods do it for me. Be good servants of the left and do it immediately.

Yeah sure go for it, charge them with treason.

After watching how many terrorist acts have been foiled in the United States since 911 and watching how at almost every turn the Obama administration has acted as a shield for muslims who commit terrorist acts I wonder if Obama isn't batting for the other side. It would be one thing if it was just one guy's evil plot but in order for him to pull it off he has to have conspirators and if you have a significant number of them within the democratic party it is impossible for the democratic party not to know of a plot like this. Lets assume that Obama is guilty of this. Shouldn't the entire democratic be charged with treason?Please put this in conspiracy theory. I was going to do it myself but I figure it was easier to have the mods do it for me. Be good servants of the left and do it immediately.
:tinfoil:

• Banned

If such a plot was discovered then I would say that the entire democratic party could be held responsible for it because it is impossible for them not to know about it.

Forum List

Back