Should The President Invoke Emergency Powers Under Article VI & the 14th Amendment..

It's funny. Yesterday I saw a thread and I was like, I KNOW Mustang had another retarded idea aside from the one about fining news orgs for lack of truthiness.

This was it. :lol:

Let me give you a clue since you seem even more clueless than Liability.

I never suggested fining news organizations, which means you either never actually read what I wrote, or that your comprehension skills is no better than most other conservatives on just about any issue under the sun. I postulated that news organizations might actually fine the hosts of their shows (and possibly guests) if they stated something as fact that wasn't factually true. There's nothing like a negative financial consequence (otherwise known as a fine) to get people to start doing their homework instead of just making shit up.

With that said, while the idea of a president evoking emergency powers under Article VI and the 14th Amendment would be unprecedented, so is a looming threat to not raise the debt ceiling, thereby risking a 1st time ever default on America's constitutional obligation to pay its public debts.

Now THAT'S funny!

A "clue" from a sub-moron who couldn't find his own ass with both hands!

Bwahaha. :lol:

This Mistang lass is a stupid bitch, but sometimes (unintentionally of course) it is a funny little bitch.

She will now hurry back with some "commentary" about how superior she thinks she is and similar tired, trite and dishonest verbal farts.

Wait and see.

Project much?

Now, go FETCH! That's a good boy.

Let me give you a clue since you seem even more clueless than Liability.

I never suggested fining news organizations, which means you either never actually read what I wrote, or that your comprehension skills is no better than most other conservatives on just about any issue under the sun. I postulated that news organizations might actually fine the hosts of their shows (and possibly guests) if they stated something as fact that wasn't factually true. There's nothing like a negative financial consequence (otherwise known as a fine) to get people to start doing their homework instead of just making shit up.

With that said, while the idea of a president evoking emergency powers under Article VI and the 14th Amendment would be unprecedented, so is a looming threat to not raise the debt ceiling, thereby risking a 1st time ever default on America's constitutional obligation to pay its public debts.

Now THAT'S funny!

This Mistang lass is a stupid bitch, but sometimes (unintentionally of course) it is a funny little bitch.

She will now hurry back with some "commentary" about how superior she thinks she is and similar tired, trite and dishonest verbal farts.

Wait and see.

Project much?

The bitch just again proved me right. :thup:

Unwittingly. She can do such things in no other way, naturally.

Now THAT'S funny!

Wait and see.

Project much?

The bitch just again proved me right. :thup:

Unwittingly. She can do such things in no other way, naturally.

That's a GOOD boy for bringing back the stick. Now, go fetch it AGAIN!

Nope...DEFAULT...THE BAGGERS WANT TO SEE IT!

Yeah, and then they'll blame someone else for it. We would end up getting another example of exactly what personal responsibility, republican style, means.

They're like sailors who take a ship out into a stormy sea against the advice of everyone. Then, after the ship sinks, they blame it on the water.

Forum List

Back