Should the Social Security and Medicare Age be Raised

Why? I've paid into it for over 40 years maxing out my contributions in multiple years, So you need to be in poor health with a broken down body to get SS? right now I need to be 67 and 9 months to get full benefits.
Rest of the world is toying with the idea of shortening the working week as technology is getting better and people's lives are improving...

Some think that increases the worker load is the next step.. Look at Europe, Parental Leave is becoming mandatory option for workers... Most Americans don't know the difference between Maternal and Paternal leave...

WHaaaaaa

No billionaire ever stopped anyone from improving their own financial position

I never indulged in petty jealousy of those with more than me and rather concentrated on improving my own situation
So stupid. Ignore the facts and attack the truth teller. Sorry old dumb tactics of a fool.

The facts are so the fuck what?

You don;t know what any billionaire pays in capital gains taxes because you don;t ahve access to their tax returns
Lol. You didn’t read Propublica. It’s all there dipshit.

Lol. You didn’t read Propublica. It’s all there dipshit.
I just did and it's nothing I didn't already know

And again so the fuck what?

I'll be paying ZERO income taxes for the next 18 years or so because I will not be drawing enough from my investments to put me over the threshold

Like I said anyone can take advantage of the capital gains rates if they want to

I just did and it's nothing I didn't already know

And again so the fuck what?

I'll be paying ZERO income taxes for the next 18 years or so because I will not be drawing enough from my investments to put me over the threshold

Like I said anyone can take advantage of the capital gains rates if they want to
No you didn’t or you’re incapable of comprehending the written word.

WHaaaaaa

No billionaire ever stopped anyone from improving their own financial position

I never indulged in petty jealousy of those with more than me and rather concentrated on improving my own situation
POS trump, a so called Billionaire, is notorious for nonpayment of contractors work, stopping them from “improving their own financial position “

That’s what scum like trump do to other people.

POS trump, a so called Billionaire, is notorious for nonpayment of contractors work, stopping them from “improving their own financial position “

So how many times was he sued for non-payment?

Fake news?

You just lied about what Flopper said

That's no different than how US Treasury Bonds are repaid. It's an almost identical "accounting gimmick"

To claim that thy are not repaid out the General Fund is just stupid.

Um ... WTF? I "lied" by accurately repeating what he said. You're a weird little dude

Actually the fund has about 2.8 trillion dollars

Right, because when you have $1 in assets and $1 in debt, your net worth is a dollar! Not a math major, were you, sport. Or finance, or ...

LOL, and the weird little lush has a weird little friend, LOL

So how would you get only informed voters if not for a test?

It's like that one lady that stated she was going to get Obama money, or the woman that said everybody gets an Obama phone. These are voters who are so separated from how our country works it's almost entertaining if not for being so sad.

The last thing in the world Flopper or Lesh want are "informed" voters. The last thing they are is informed voters. The morons actually believe that 1 - 1 = 1. What a couple of dumb asses

Why would I when I’m wealthy?

Non sequitur. We were discussing that you attacked Blues Man for not having wealth envy. Yes, I said that right. You attacked him because he said he did ... not ... have wealth envy. Then you blasted him for that. Your response is irrelevant to that. If anything, you amplified my question. Think about it ...

Right, because when you have $1 in assets and $1 in debt, your net worth is a dollar! Not a math major, were you, sport. Or finance, or ...

LOL, and the weird little lush has a weird little friend, LOL
You can not combine SS trust fund assets with treasury debt to determine the government net worth because they are separate entities both legally and in government accounting. In government accounting, the treasury bills held by trust funds are carried as a liability of the federal government and are part of the national debt. These treasury bills are trust fund assets but they are not assets of the federal government.

The last thing in the world Flopper or Lesh want are "informed" voters. The last thing they are is informed voters. The morons actually believe that 1 - 1 = 1. What a couple of dumb asses

I would disagree with that. I think they are very informed but have a different view of our country than we do. In fact everybody here is more than informed enough to vote. They may be wrong, but it's not out of political ignorance, it's because they never left the country to see how others did with their ideas and philosophies they wish to implement here.

That takes me back to the Bill Clinton days when the mantra of the left was what a man does on his own time is his own business. My how things change. I never hear the phrase my body--my choice anymore from you leftists either. Why is that? :eusa_shhh:

You can not combine SS trust fund assets with treasury debt to determine the government net worth because they are separate entities both legally and in government accounting. In government accounting, the treasury bills held by trust funds are carried as a liability of the federal government and are part of the national debt. These treasury bills are trust fund assets but they are not assets of the federal government.

Flopper: Kaz, your point that the social security trust fund has no money in it is completely contradicted by they wrote the law so it has no money in it.

You're seriously so stupid you actually believe that if they wrote the law that the social security trust fund has no money in it, that contradicts that it has no money in it. How stupid are you? Seriously, how stupid?

I would disagree with that. I think they are very informed but have a different view of our country than we do. In fact everybody here is more than informed enough to vote. They may be wrong, but it's not out of political ignorance, it's because they never left the country to see how others did with their ideas and philosophies they wish to implement here.

Lesh, Flopper, WinterBorn

They argue that a welfare program is "insurance," they don't understand that insurance is defined as a type of risk sharing, they don't grasp that if you borrow $10 million and you owe $10 million that your net worth is zero, they think your net worth is $10 million.

Lush and flopper and Winterborn say they are stupid, why would I argue with them instead of just believing them? They say they are morons, I believe them

Forum List

Back