Should the USA have teamed with the Germans

To destroy and obliterate Stalin and communism ??
Did we attack the wrong the nation.
We could have dealt with Germany after ??
Nope, but we should have let Patton have his way after Germany fell.

There is a school of thought, as I recall from my college days, that Patton and many others who were more...lets say...career minded (that can be taken two ways) knew that there would likely never be this critical mass of industrial capacity, political will, zero opposition of scale, and in all modesty and candor--tactical brilliance ever assembled again. And that if we didn't pull opposition out by the root at that moment in history, we would never be able to do it again. Not because of capability limits but because of political will to rally the homeland to the cause. I can't say that he was wrong in that argument.

I would say though that the Russian frontier is unlike any other in the world in terms of length and conditions. Those supply lines would be stretched pretty thin and winters over there aren't too comfortable. It may have been a case of biting off more than we could chew.

What isn't in doubt in my mind is that if we were ever going to "be able to chew it" it would have been the summer of 1945.

Actually...I suspect that, alone in history, the US Army of 1944-45 actually COULD have kept the troops supplied even in Russia. Yes, American logistics really were THAT good.

Of course it was. We fought on several fronts at once, all the while producing and shipping amazing amounts of stuff to all of our allies. Thanks to 'out-sourcing', we can't even produce decent face masks for our population any more. We can deliver pizzas and smoke lots of meth, though.

Actually the Soviets wouldn't have stayed in the war if it hadn't been for the British relief supplies arriving when they did; contrary to myth, the Soviets couldn't just keep retreating forever, most of their rail networks and infrastructure was in the western regions, all either overrun by Germans or well within striking distance. Their losses were severe, they were down to less than 500 tanks along the entire front, and the only thing that stopped the German advances was the deep mine fields, in some place 25 miles deep. The 125 British tanks that got to the Moscow theater of operations allowed the winter counter-attacks. Though a small shipment by later Lend-Lease standards they made the biggest difference relatively. They were only possible because the U.S. was shipping commodities to Britain, which in turn allowed Britain to ship arms and supplies to Stalin.

Also: in 1941 and early 1942, about half the aircraft defending Murmansk and the Lake Ladoga ice road were Hawker Hurricanes.

hahhahaaa
German population about 70 million
Russian population over 100 million
refer to the map I posted
even without Lend Lease, Germany is not winning
Actually, directly from no less than Marshal Zhukov and General Secretary Stalin, without American supplies, the Soviets would have collapsed.

Zhukov was recorded twice admitting that.

I hate fascism !!
Communism is fascism
Identical to comparing electricity to magnetism.

Stalin should have been destroyed

And replaced with what? The reality is almost every government in the world reflects the people it rules over. It is just as likely his replacement would have been worse.
I would fight those god damn Germans after they finished Stalin

That would be the ideal, yes. Germany and Japan didn't leave it up to us, though, they attacked us instead.

And replaced with what? The reality is almost every government in the world reflects the people it rules over. It is just as likely his replacement would have been worse.

That would be the ideal, yes. Germany and Japan didn't leave it up to us, though, they attacked us instead.
Just as a side note to “sweeten the deal “..we could have deported NY Jews to Germany

UK had the best navy in the war
USA the best Airforce
Germany best army

USA naval power probably caught up to UK at end of war as our army did with Germany

Actually...I suspect that, alone in history, the US Army of 1944-45 actually COULD have kept the troops supplied even in Russia. Yes, American logistics really were THAT good.

That's why both Germany and Japan were very concerned about the war lasting too long. They knew that we have both the resources and massive manufacturing capacity to turn the tide.

UK had the best navy in the war
USA the best Airforce
Germany best army

The German military and many citizens were hopped up on crystal meth. As was Adolph himself. That's how they were able to keep awake and fight for two and three days straight.

pervitin-marching-S.jpg

USA naval power probably caught up to UK at end of war as our army did with Germany

As you know, the USA had military superiority over every other military in the world.

There are quite a number of excellent documentaries on TV today.

I take it that you are aware that it was Japan who attacked the United States on December 7, 1941, and December 11, 1941, Germany declared war on the United States.

There were a great number of Hitler sympathizers in the US. That was before the death camps and atrocities were known.

To destroy and obliterate Stalin and communism ??
Did we attack the wrong the nation.
We could have dealt with Germany after ??
We certainly shouldn't have armed the UK after they declared war against Germany. Instead of arming the UK we should have annexed Canada.

While the UK was busy defending themselves due to the aggressive war they started against Germany, they would not have had the resources to fight the USA at the same time.

And many Canadians, especially in Quebec, weren't too happy about their children being enslaved by King George to be used as royal cannon fodder again.

We could have easily taken Canada from the UK, probably without firing a shot.

Instead, FDR decided to enslave millions of Americans in violation of the 13th amendment and get hundreds of thousands of Americans killed fighting for the Soviet commies and the monarchy that sacked, looted and burned Washington D.C.

FDR was an evil traitor.
This is weapon-grade stupid.
What was weapons grade stupid is wasting hundreds of thousands of American lives and $trillions in treasure to defend the UK and the USSR from Germany. Germany was no threat to US national security.

The US gained nothing from that war. The US would have gained a lot by annexing Canada with it's vast natural resources. Today the US would have more landmass that any other country

And once the UK was bogged down and being bled dry in the war they started against Germany, there's nothing they could have done to stop us. In 1941 they were already very dependent on the US for food and fuel.

And the UK still owed us money from WWI anyways. We could have demanded Canada as payment. And if they didn't give up Canada, we could have threatened to divert those massive convoys of food, fuel and arms we were sending the UK to Germany. We had the bargaining power to take Canada without firing a shot. That would have been the wise thing to do.

And we already had plans drawn up to invade Canada. We could have taken Canada by force easily, despite the fact that the treasonous New York Slimes leaked our war plan.

Think about it; Obama could have visited those 7 other states he bragged about, including American Columbia (formerly British Columbia) and President Hoover Island (formerly Prince Edward Island).

Last edited:

As you know, the USA had military superiority over every other military in the world.

There are quite a number of excellent documentaries on TV today.
Sorry but I see them everyday at work and they drive me “ bat shit crazy “

Forum List

Back