Should there be concerns about illegals who have not been vaccinated spreading disease into the US?

You assholes will blame Trump, but it’s your fault
Of course we will. Who do you think is bringing all these immigrants to the border to prove there is a crisis?

I mean, use your head man. tRump says there's a crisis, people point out that illegal immigration is actually down. No crisis. Then all.of the sudden it jumps through the roof. Coincidence?

Probably not.

You're deranged.
You and your ilk denied it was a crisis when it had already become one!
I'm sorry, that is incorrect.

Unless you wanna post some monthly numbers to prove it?

Of course we will. Who do you think is bringing all these immigrants to the border to prove there is a crisis?

I mean, use your head man. tRump says there's a crisis, people point out that illegal immigration is actually down. No crisis. Then all.of the sudden it jumps through the roof. Coincidence?

Probably not.
Saying that illegal immigration is actually down was actually a lie and it still is.
Post up some numbers and prove it.

FY19TD_April_SWB_Migration graphic_0.jpg

Probably not.
Saying that illegal immigration is actually down was actually a lie and it still is.
CBP's own chart. Notice fiscal year 2019. In late 2018 tRump starts crowing about a crisis. Numbers are low. They remain low until January 2019 when they jump. Just shortly after tRump says "cisis" and is told there isn't one.

That isn't a coincidence.

Probably not.

You're deranged.
You and your ilk denied it was a crisis when it had already become one!
CBP's own chart.
FY19TD_April_SWB_Migration graphic_0.jpg

Forum List

Back