Should Trump Be Indicted for Bribery?

mamooth

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
-- In two states, Florida and Texas, the state AG was considering filing a lawsuit against Trump University.

-- In both states, Trump gave large donations to those Republican AG's, who dropped the investigations.

Florida AG asked Trump for donation, then nixed fraud case - The Blade

Trump University model: Sell hard, demand to see a warrant

Now, be honest, Republicans. Does that sound ethical to you?

If it had been Democrats involved, would you be screaming it was bribery? Of course you would.

So why don't you say the same of Trump?

Yes he should be but he won't.

He will pay off more people and the Republicans will again show their true colors by ignoring Drumpf's criminal activities while lying about the Clinton's.

Its what they do.

-- In two states, Florida and Texas, the state AG was considering filing a lawsuit against Trump University.

-- In both states, Trump gave large donations to those Republican AG's, who dropped the investigations.

If it had been Democrats involved, would you be screaming it was bribery? Of course you would.

Florida AG asked Trump for donation before nixing fraud case

I didn't realize this was FLorida. I knew this happened in Texas but not Florida too??? Maybe the GOP needs to rethink Cruz/Kasich/Rubio being their nominee, before it's too late. LOL.

If it had been a Democrat involved would you have started a thread about it? Be honest. If there is actual evidence that the cases were dropped because of bribes prosecute if not or until some is discovered innocent until proven guilty applies not just to Trump but everyone.

We don't need to be lectured on bribery, or dishonesty, or corruption from a member of a party that has Hillary Clinton as its nominee. Nothing trump has done can compare to Hillary's crimes.

:ahole-1::ahole-1:

We don't need to be lectured on bribery, or dishonesty, or corruption from a member of a party that has Hillary Clinton as its nominee. Nothing trump has done can compare to Hillary's crimes.

I really feel sorry for you to hate this woman enough to back a racist idiot like Trump! Both sides have them; Sanders supporters are just as rabid against her! I can't take self-haters that seriously! Deflection trying to make her your scape-goat just won't fly with me! ;-/ :argue: :anj_stfu: :ahole-1:

If it had been a Democrat involved would you have started a thread about it? Be honest. If there is actual evidence that the cases were dropped because of bribes prosecute if not or until some is discovered innocent until proven guilty applies not just to Trump but everyone.

Evidence... Are you fucking serious....

You will take a rumour of a drunken conspiracy theory for Clinton but when it comes to Trump video evidence won't do....

The double standard from the right is just laughable...

If this is true there is enough for an investigation... Were decisions changed after donations received...

Either way, Trump looks like some asshole for Trump University... Haven't see anyone from the right even trying to defend it... This is hand truly in the cookie jar..

Evidence... Are you fucking serious....

You will take a rumour of a drunken conspiracy theory for Clinton but when it comes to Trump video evidence won't do....

The double standard from the right is just laughable...

If this is true there is enough for an investigation... Were decisions changed after donations received...

Either way, Trump looks like some asshole for Trump University... Haven't see anyone from the right even trying to defend it... This is hand truly in the cookie jar..
What drunken consiparcy theory have I taken in regards to Clinton? I'm letting the FBI do its investigation and make its recommendation to the AG same as I would with Trump something it seems you on the left can't do so either grow up or shut up.

Forum List

Back