Should Trump particpate in the Pub Primary debates

Should Trump participate in the Pub primary debates?

• Total voters
Should Trump particpate inthe Pub primary debates?

I see no upside. He is up by like 40-50 points.

Let the also rans fight it out for who might be VP or in the caninet.
It's ridiculous really. They want him to sign a loyalty pledge to debate while some of other candidates have openly joined the TDS crowd. Maybe they have signed the pledge but they are bold face liars because they would not support Trump if Trump were the nominee and even the Democrats trying to put Trump in jail all seem to expect Trump to be the nominee. And, it wouldn't surprise me at all if some of those supposedly signing the loyalty pledge might run a third party themselves to try to take Trump out. People need to realize that Trump is not really a Republican, just like Bernie Sanders wasn't really a Democrat but tried to win the Democratic nomination.

It's ridiculous really. They want him to sign a loyalty pledge to debate while some of other candidates have openly joined the TDS crowd. Maybe they have signed the pledge but they are bold face liars because they would not support Trump if Trump were the nominee and even the Democrats trying to put Trump in jail all seem to expect Trump to be the nominee. And, it wouldn't surprise me at all if some of those supposedly signing the loyalty pledge might run a third party themselves to try to take Trump out. People need to realize that Trump is not really a Republican, just like Bernie Sanders wasn't really a Democrat but tried to win the Democratic nomination.

Christie is saying that Trump is a pussy if he doesnt show up.

There is literally no up side.

Why would the Kansas City Chiefs play the Texans after defeating the Bengals in the AFC Championship game? It was on to the Super Bowl.

Trump has the nomination wrapped up. No need to credit the other candidates by debating,

Absolutely. He needs to show the voters he's on top of all the issues and expose the frauds on the stage.

Not debating is cowardly imo.

Only circumstance I would think otherwise is if that stupid promise to support a rino is enforced. NO WAY I would support Christy and NO WAY I would promise to.

Dumb ass requirement.

Christie is saying that Trump is a pussy if he doesnt show up.

There is literally no up side.

Why would the Kansas City Chiefs play the Texans after defeating the Bengals in the AFC Championship game? It was on to the Super Bowl.

Trump has the nomination wrapped up. No need to credit the other candidates by debating,
Chris Christie is the biggest pussy of them all.

Isn’t looking weak a downside? Why can’t he share a stage with the other candidates?

When I looked back at those things Trump actually accomplished while in office, I decided to vote for him in 2020. Basically, he did those things he said during campaigning that he said he would do. That's something presidents rarely do.
So, I don't care if they manage to put him in prison. He can run the nation from his cell as far as I'm concerned.

Yes.

He will look like a huge coward if he doesn’t show up.

Strategically, there’s no upside for him in the Republican primary. But he still needs to win over the independents by appearing reasonable.

He absolutely should.

But no pledge - that’s bullshit.

No, the challengers need to earn a shot at the champ, the champ simply needs to defend the title. Is Biden going to debate Kennedy? Where are liberals on that?

Forum List

Back