Should Trump's tweets be ALSO labeled as "fake news"?

Trump says illegals are bad for the country/illegal/criminal = all true
OMG---but it's FAKE.......????!!!????

Trump is the only politician that doesn't talk CRAP = trying to please everyone
he tells it like it is
That he's patting himself on the back for low oil prices? For blaming feds for market turndown instead of tariffs ?
That's a minor part of ALL the crap he's been throwing your way these past 2 years AND you eat it up

Not so much a direct criticism of Trump's often moronic tweets filled with unsubstantiated opinions, BUT if media outlets such as CNN or NYT are labeled by Trumpists as "fake news," why shouldn't Trump's own tweets not ALSO be labeled as propaganda (aka, "fake news")???

After all, social media IS media....and given enough followers, a tweeter account is just as much as a "news" network as a popular cable channel or daily publication making a tweeter account very much part of the fourth estate.

Tweets are not news. But his lies should be called lies, wherever he makes them.
Americans have always depended on the President to provide accurate and reliable news and facts about world events and a national crisis. He has access to the best and most reliable data. Trump has made a joke out of that tradition.
Trump-finally a POTUS that is not PC/FAKE/etc
all the other POTUSs provided CRAP
Lincoln Washington etc would be weeping Republicans are the worst lying traitors America has ever known

Lincoln would put down the liberal threat to the Republic.

Trump is the only politician that doesn't talk CRAP = trying to please everyone
he tells it like it is
That he's patting himself on the back for low oil prices? For blaming feds for market turndown instead of tariffs ?
That's a minor part of ALL the crap he's been throwing your way these past 2 years AND you eat it up
munch munch munch
hahahhahahaha
illegals = criminal = true
Trump = first POTUS to not be afraid

Not so much a direct criticism of Trump's often moronic tweets filled with unsubstantiated opinions, BUT if media outlets such as CNN or NYT are labeled by Trumpists as "fake news," why shouldn't Trump's own tweets not ALSO be labeled as propaganda (aka, "fake news")???

After all, social media IS media....and given enough followers, a tweeter account is just as much as a "news" network as a popular cable channel or daily publication making a tweeter account very much part of the fourth estate.

Tweets are not news. But his lies should be called lies, wherever he makes them.
Americans have always depended on the President to provide accurate and reliable news and facts about world events and a national crisis. He has access to the best and most reliable data. Trump has made a joke out of that tradition.
Trump-finally a POTUS that is not PC/FAKE/etc
all the other POTUSs provided CRAP
Lincoln Washington etc would be weeping Republicans are the worst lying traitors America has ever known

Lincoln would put down the liberal threat to the Republic.
Might wipe out Miss Ala for starters

The liberal fake news has Fox outnumber 10 to 1 snowflake.

Well, who the fuck could argue with such well documented data.....

Hey, Blueballs are you sure it's not 11 to 1......... or 9 to 1?

(what a moronic asshole wasting space.....lol)

LOL what triggered you? Oh wait, Fox.

Fox News CEO Admits That The Network Is Not In The News Business

Roger Ailes, the Fox News chairman and CEO, has confessed that his network, despite its name, is not actually in the news business. Belittling his cable news competitors CNN and MSNBC, he gave the Reporter a statement revealing his true professional aspirations:
“In fact, Ailes, 74, no longer views those networks as rivals. ‘We’re competing with TNT and USA and ESPN,’ he says.”

The liberal fake news has Fox outnumber 10 to 1 snowflake.

Well, who the fuck could argue with such well documented data.....

Hey, Blueballs are you sure it's not 11 to 1......... or 9 to 1?

(what a moronic asshole wasting space.....lol)

LOL what triggered you? Oh wait, Fox.

Fox News CEO Admits That The Network Is Not In The News Business

Roger Ailes, the Fox News chairman and CEO, has confessed that his network, despite its name, is not actually in the news business. Belittling his cable news competitors CNN and MSNBC, he gave the Reporter a statement revealing his true professional aspirations:
“In fact, Ailes, 74, no longer views those networks as rivals. ‘We’re competing with TNT and USA and ESPN,’ he says.”

Its not Fox fault you can't beat them with a 10 to 1 liberal media advantage, your side just really sucks bro.

Trumps tweets exposes the liberal lies, I love it!
Holy Shit!

With over 6000 VERIFIED PUBLIC LIES from the Orange Baboon-in-Chief since he was sworn in, you have the ignorance, stupidity and misplaced reasoning skills to claim The Clown's Tweet's expose lies rather than him vomiting his LIES.

You must be believing Mexico is paying for the Orange One's Border Wall, too fool!

Holy Shit!

With over 6000 VERIFIED PUBLIC LIES from the Orange Baboon-in-Chief since he was sworn in, you have the ignorance, stupidity and misplaced reasoning skills to claim The Clown's Tweet's expose lies rather than him vomiting his LIES.

You must be believing Mexico is paying for the Orange One's Border Wall, too fool!
I guess you bought obamacare saving you $2500 a year on your insurance.

Holy Shit!

Too much of a wimp and milksop to stay on the subject of partisan lies & Trump and dodge the actual facts, eh COWARD? What's your #2 go to dodge; Benghazi, Clinton emails, border security and the swarming hoards destroying the White American Way?

Holy Shit!

Too much of a wimp and milksop to stay on the subject of partisan lies & Trump and dodge the actual facts, eh COWARD? What's your #2 go to dodge; Benghazi, Clinton emails, border security and the swarming hoards destroying the White American Way?
Obamacare debate will be televised on cspan.
I will reach out to both sides to come up with a plan for healthcare.
You can keep your doctor.
It will lower healthcare cost by $2500 a year.
That is lies about healthcare that could cost lives off the top of my head. You can complain about Trump lying after you complain about Obama constantly lying to the american people. I mean Trump says the sky is clear, you say. Oh there was a small cloud in it, Trump is a liar. Lol

Holy Shit!

Obamacare debate will be televised on cspan.
I will reach out to both sides to come up with a plan for healthcare.
You can keep your doctor.
It will lower healthcare cost by $2500 a year.
That is lies about healthcare that could cost lives off the top of my head. You can complain about Trump lying after you complain about Obama constantly lying to the american people. I mean Trump says the sky is clear, you say. Oh there was a small cloud in it, Trump is a liar. Lol
That has not a fucking thing to do with what you wrote about Trump and lies in your post to which I responded. To avoid my response re: Trumps nearly 7000 documented public lies you go back to Obama circa 2010, 8 fucking years ago, to avoid addressing YOUR TOPIC you bloody COWARD. You put your foot square in the SHIT, & you're just another fraud and COWARD shilling for another fraud & COWARD!

BTW, Trump's lying has been validated 12 ways to Sunday asswipe, and you can't give the Clown-in-Chief shelter from the storm. And I didn't vote for Obama you God Damn Fool so stop repeating your verses from your tribe's Echo Chamber, dummy, unless you know what the HELL you're talking about!

Being that most of what he says is a lie, yup fake news.

He did away with the mandate, the rest will implode on it's own.

Eternal moron......Trump said that he would replace the ACA with something BETTER, CHEAPER, and that would cover ALL Americans........

Keep that bent over position......By now, you've grown to like it.......LOL

He did away with the mandate, the rest will implode on it's own.

Eternal moron......Trump said that he would replace the ACA with something BETTER, CHEAPER, and that would cover ALL Americans........

Keep that bent over position......By now, you've grown to like it.......LOL
He would've done it, but ole butthurt Mc Cain had to vote against it.

Trump's tweets should be labeled "evidence".

Trump's "presidential library" will have his moronic tweets and future school children will visit this library with teachers telling them what happens when one lacks decent education.

Forum List

Back