🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should US Military To Invade Venezuela??

Should The US military invade Venezuela?

• Yes

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • No

Votes: 22 91.7%
  • I'll think what Trump tells me to think

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
We need to pull out of Europe and the Middle East and no way should we get involved with Venezuela.

Your poll is absolutely moronic, childish and divisive.
Look at this bitch ass neo-con calling a poll divisive....how?

Because it makes idiots like you look like sycophants? Don't like looking like a sycophant, then stop being one.

The third response was an attack on Trump supporters, your response to me shows us all that. You don't want to look like a divisive bitch, stop being one.
You are correct...as to the divisive nature of the poll...but this forum is basically a poo throwing contest--so tit for tat?

iu

We need to pull out of Europe and the Middle East and no way should we get involved with Venezuela.

Because it makes idiots like you look like sycophants? Don't like looking like a sycophant, then stop being one.

The third response was an attack on Trump supporters, your response to me shows us all that. You don't want to look like a divisive bitch, stop being one.
You are correct...as to the divisive nature of the poll...but this forum is basically a poo throwing contest--so tit for tat?

iu

I’ll take tit over tat any day.

The only bitch on this post is you and other bitches like you.....

If this was Obama and his CIA was playing footsies with a coup into Venezuela, you would be the main one whining...

But since its your cult leader who is doing it -- you want to act like a bitch and claim that merely asking the question is divisive...gftoh

The only bitch on this post is you and other bitches like you.....

If this was Obama and his CIA was playing footsies with a coup into Venezuela, you would be the main one whining...

But since its your cult leader who is doing it -- you want to act like a bitch and claim that merely asking the question is divisive...gftoh

I am against any invasion or coup of Venezuela, did you not read my position? I am against US involvement in any country’s politics. I want our troops all home and not deployed outside our country. I would be against Obama doing this as I am with Trump, so no difference. So again, you are wrong and further proving you are partisan hack and nut job.

Asking the question, was not divisive, it was the third answer to the poll that was divisive. It was only there to take a stab at Trump supporters, there was no other reason than to list that response. You know it and everyone else knows it, you

If you can’t understand what I posted, go have a third grader explain it to you.

Guaidó 'considers asking US to intervene'

Why are Trumpers so gung ho about invading another country that is no threat to us?
Your poll clearly shows that is not the case. Why are you always wrong?
My poll shows that there are plenty of liberals and sane people who can BOTH vote their answer and then support their answer in the comments section...

The only people who are butt hurt over this question are Trumpers....and they are butthurt because their cult leader is the one pushing for military intervention into not just Venezuela, but Iran.....

And I am not the one who will just wait for idiots like you to retro-actively pretend you were against these things all along once history made it clear it was the wrong move....like you did with the war in Iraq

I am a card carrying member of the Trump cult.

But I believe that America has no business interfering in the internal politics of Venezuela.

If the people there want regime change bad enough.

Then it's up to them to make it happen. .... :cool:

Why are Trumpers so gung ho about invading another country that is no threat to us?
My poll shows that there are plenty of liberals and sane people who can BOTH vote their answer and then support their answer in the comments section...

The only people who are butt hurt over this question are Trumpers....and they are butthurt because their cult leader is the one pushing for military intervention into not just Venezuela, but Iran.....

And I am not the one who will just wait for idiots like you to retro-actively pretend you were against these things all along once history made it clear it was the wrong move....like you did with the war in Iraq
You said Trumpers are gung ho about invading Venezuela. Your poll shows the opposite is true. Would you care to address how wrong you are, or are you just going to try and sweep the opening statement of your OP under the rug?

You said Trumpers are gung ho about invading Venezuela. Your poll shows the opposite is true. Would you care to address how wrong you are, or are you just going to try and sweep the opening statement of your OP under the rug?
My poll doesn't show who voted.....your hope is that it was Trumpers who voted no....

But these comments say the opposite.....

I can also do a poll asking who was gung ho about invading Iraq......but I don't need to, I can just pay attention to all of the Trumpers who are also gung ho about invading Iran...

Why are Trumpers so gung ho about invading another country that is no threat to us? Because they have oil?

So there is this growing push to invade Venezuela and install Guaido as president and we are just supposed to go along with this because why? Because he declared himself Venezuela's interim leader after his party took control of the National Assembly and decided to declare himself the interim president??

Why should one US soldier be sent to die for this bullshit? Why not just let the "globalists" hire some mercenaries and pay for their own government overthrow? There is absolutely ZERO chance that any of you so-called "anti-neo-cons" would even care about this if it wasn't for oil. The same neo-cons that brought you the war in Iraq, the same neo-cons that you trumpers claim to be against (only because you are too ashamed to continue to cheerlead invading Iraq) -- these same neocons have you foaming at the mouth to invade another country that poses no threat to us. From the article: "When asked whether he (Guaido) would like Mr Trump and the US military to intervene, he responded it is "responsible to evaluate" the possibility of international intervention, adding: "I, as the president in charge of the national parliament, will evaluate all options if necessary."

We should have learned our lesson time and time again about invading other countries and then shrugging our shoulders at the shit show that follows -- we should have learned that in Iran, Iraq, Libya, etc -- but we don't..Can you imagine if Pelosi decided to declare herself president because Trump is illegitimate -- and then called on China or France to help, would Trumpers support that? Nope...in fact, no one would...

Can you imagine during an Obama presidency, if Mitch McConnell decided to declare himself president and called Obama illegitimate and asked Russia and Saudi Arabia to help, would Trumpers support that? Of course!!!!

Which is why I say, "trumpers are pathetic"

Excuse me, but I must have missed it! When did we invade Iran or Libya? Libtard wet dreams?

My poll doesn't show who voted.....your hope is that it was Trumpers who voted no....

I can also do a poll asking who was gung ho about invading Iraq......but I don't need to, I can just pay attention to all of the Trumpers who are also gung ho about invading Iran...
Wow, not only were you wrong, you dont even have the integrity to admit it.

Wow, not only were you wrong, you dont even have the integrity to admit it.

Integrity? Libtards do not know the meaning of the word.

I'm not kidding! They do not know what it means!

They are stupid beyond comprehension.

Why are Trumpers so gung ho about invading another country that is no threat to us? Because they have oil?

So there is this growing push to invade Venezuela and install Guaido as president and we are just supposed to go along with this because why? Because he declared himself Venezuela's interim leader after his party took control of the National Assembly and decided to declare himself the interim president??

Why should one US soldier be sent to die for this bullshit? Why not just let the "globalists" hire some mercenaries and pay for their own government overthrow? There is absolutely ZERO chance that any of you so-called "anti-neo-cons" would even care about this if it wasn't for oil. The same neo-cons that brought you the war in Iraq, the same neo-cons that you trumpers claim to be against (only because you are too ashamed to continue to cheerlead invading Iraq) -- these same neocons have you foaming at the mouth to invade another country that poses no threat to us. From the article: "When asked whether he (Guaido) would like Mr Trump and the US military to intervene, he responded it is "responsible to evaluate" the possibility of international intervention, adding: "I, as the president in charge of the national parliament, will evaluate all options if necessary."

We should have learned our lesson time and time again about invading other countries and then shrugging our shoulders at the shit show that follows -- we should have learned that in Iran, Iraq, Libya, etc -- but we don't..Can you imagine if Pelosi decided to declare herself president because Trump is illegitimate -- and then called on China or France to help, would Trumpers support that? Nope...in fact, no one would...

Can you imagine during an Obama presidency, if Mitch McConnell decided to declare himself president and called Obama illegitimate and asked Russia and Saudi Arabia to help, would Trumpers support that? Of course!!!!

I don't know why libs see Venezuela Liberalism as such a success, but that is no reason to invade the republic at all.

Libs still like the way the late Chavez came to the UN and mocked Dubya as the "devil".

Iran is a different story than Venezuela, of course. Iran threatens the whole world with its quest for nukes. Should America wait until an ICBM hits the White House, before acting?

No to an invasion, but if Maduro gets overthrown and the new government asks for help, send in the troops.

Also, if the neighboring countries decide enough is enough and remove Maduro, we should support them.

All of this would be under the auspices of the OAS.

No one objects the the question, it was the choices you gave to answer. You seem to have a reading comprehension issue. Maybe you should go to school today instead of sitting in the basement.

Iran is a different story than Venezuela, of course. Iran threatens the whole world with its quest for nukes. Should America wait until an ICBM hits the White House, before acting?

Biff would like that, it would rid him of his arch nemesis Trump.

Biff would like that, it would rid him of his arch nemesis Trump.
Mar A Lago is in DC?

iu

Forum List

Back