🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should we do 40 Year Background Investigations on the Senate's Members?

Should we do a 40 year background check on Senators

• No, we all know they are corrupt PoS lying bastards

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, it would make amusing reading

Votes: 16 100.0%
  • I dunno, whats on the TeeVee?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Since 40 year background checks for drunk teen parties is the standard now for SCOTUS appointees, maybe this would be a good idea for sitting Senators as well?

Why not if it can save one life! Think of Chappadontcare!

Rock it. AND demand all candidates supply their high school year books before entering the political ring.

I would go along with that. I say, every teenager who goes to a party and gets drunk and rowdy should pay the price for the rest of his or her life.

Feinstein got a corrupt deal on the bullet train that made her rich. Let's talk about THAT.

Best administration ever. Like a well oiled machine. All branches of government under control. WINNING

Release the Congressional pay off list

Assholes

The standard is birth certificates.

Then elementary schools attended

Then college admission forms

Then college grades

Then college thesis

Then post college job

Then preacher of the church that you attended

Then a general disregard for everything

Get it straight trumpflakes.

I would go along with that. I say, every teenager who goes to a party and gets drunk and rowdy should pay the price for the rest of his or her life.
Which is one of my manifold reasons for never runing for public office; I couldnt abide the thought of being forced to be a Dimocrat.

No... because they are elected officials.

Odd you guys don't understand the difference.

What this process has shown however is, term limits would go a long way to getting people to do the right thing like Flake did when he no longer worried about a guy like Trump bad mouthing him and causing him to not get re-elected. Tribalism is BAD for our country.

The way I see it, Kavenaugh is being punished for being a normal teenage boy with hormones.

I would not want to be judged for what I did when I was that age.

Honesty, would you?

Release the Congressional pay off list

Assholes

The standard is birth certificates.

Then elementary schools attended

Then college admission forms

Then college grades

Then college thesis

Then post college job

Then preacher of the church that you attended

Then a general disregard for everything

Get it straight trumpflakes.
Funny how Obama got most of that stuff sealed so we couldn't look at it.

Before selling her soul to Satan

hqdefault.jpg

After Satan claimed her soul and sucked it all out

angry-nancy-pelosi-.jpeg

Yeah.. and Las Vegas will have to change their slogan..... "what happens in Vegas stays in ...... uhmmm oh shit"

The Kennedys had wild parties, lots of mistresses, and they got away with it. How have the Democrats become the party of prudes?

The Kennedys had wild parties, lots of mistresses, and they got away with it. How have the Democrats become the party of prudes?
The Dims are only prudes for Republicans since Republicans run on 'family values' or sumpin like that.

Forum List

Back