🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should we do 40 Year Background Investigations on the Senate's Members?

Should we do a 40 year background check on Senators

• No, we all know they are corrupt PoS lying bastards

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, it would make amusing reading

Votes: 16 100.0%
  • I dunno, whats on the TeeVee?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Since 40 year background checks for drunk teen parties is the standard now for SCOTUS appointees, maybe this would be a good idea for sitting Senators as well?

Why not if it can save one life! Think of Chappadontcare!
They got al Frankin for something petty that he did 12 years ago.

Release the Congressional pay off list

Assholes

The standard is birth certificates.

Then elementary schools attended

Then college admission forms

Then college grades

Then college thesis

Then post college job

Then preacher of the church that you attended

Then a general disregard for everything

Get it straight trumpflakes.
Funny how Obama got most of that stuff sealed so we couldn't look at it.
you know, THAT IS A LIE, don't you?

Obama did not have any records ''sealed''....

your college records are private, by law... and schools can not release your college records, without your, the student's or grad's, permission.

Obama did not have to have his college records sealed by a court of law... privacy, is automatic.
He was hiding the fact that he was taking advantage of special scholarships for foreign students.

Either he was lying to get those scholarships, or he really was a foreigner.

Too bad we'll never know, because the media refused to investigate this story.

It's a possibility because his dad was a foreign national... however we dont have info to say one way or the other. Though I'm sure many people have done it before if the opportunity presented itself. If Obama did though we could chalk it up to youthful indescretion though, cant hold something like that against someone their entire life.. ehhh

Since 40 year background checks for drunk teen parties is the standard now for SCOTUS appointees, maybe this would be a good idea for sitting Senators as well?

Why are we stopping at teen drinking parties. After a teen has his/her first sexual experience, that individual must be compelled to present a list of all sexual partners from that point on, so that they may be interviewed in depth, in public (he/she might have disturbing fetishes)….and why stop there...what might they have done as a pre-teen. Did they tag buildings? Did they steal school mates lunch money? Were they elementary school bullies? Did they push girls down to the ground in elementary school? Did they throw tantrums as toddlers? and....horror of horrors....were they bed wetter's? Oh, wait, that last one might disqualify most Democrats.

Why are we stopping at teen drinking parties. After a teen has his/her first sexual experience, that individual must be compelled to present a list of all sexual partners from that point on, so that they may be interviewed in depth, in public (he/she might have disturbing fetishes)….and why stop there...what might they have done as a pre-teen. Did they tag buildings? Did they steal school mates lunch money? Were they elementary school bullies? Did they push girls down to the ground in elementary school? Did they throw tantrums as toddlers? and....horror of horrors....were they bed wetter's? Oh, wait, that last one might disqualify most Democrats.

I don’t know, did Barack Obama do any of those?

If you have sex with a girl in the future, they will need to sign some sort of disclaimer. Document everything for sure.

I don’t know, did Barack Obama do any of those?
Well, we'll start with interviewing every woman he humped from his teen years and we'll probably find some friends that will verify that he went around tagging buildings.

The Kennedys had wild parties, lots of mistresses, and they got away with it. How have the Democrats become the party of prudes?
Well, they’re really the party of anything goes.....but not for Republicans.

In 1986, a window was broken on my Toyota Corolla. The thieves took a collection of cassette tapes. Almost twenty five tapes. I believe this case is way overdue for an FBI investigation.

When I was attending the midnight showing of the Rocky Horror Picture Show in Hollywood California, we were “sacrificing a virgin”. I don’t believe they were actually virgins. We need an FBI investigation into the false advertising of the organizers. Granted, this was in 1985 and 86, but hey, we can’t allow this lawlessness to continue.

Al Franken was actually photographed grabbing a woman's boobs while she was sleeping.

Up until five minutes ago, that was standard behavior for Democrat and Hollywood men.

Now, they're in our faces over what some guy did when he was 17-years-old.

Can we really believe this sudden realization that it's wrong to be abusive towards women?

With all due respect Blackrook, Franken never grabbed her boobs. Sigh. It was a bonehead move by a comedian. He pulled and SNL photo op I never liked his humor but he was a comedian at the time. His humor was very Benny Hill. Raucous and wild. Very bawdy.

Not my cup of tea. But his people loved him. In the grand scale of #metoo he did jack shit and I will hate Gillibrand till the day I die for forcing Al Franken from office.
Stop lying, I saw the picture of Al Franken grabbing her boobs.

But I do notice that Democrats and Republicans get different treatment from you.

Which means you don't really care about women.

With all due respect, not sure what you saw but he never touched her tits. Evah. Did he come close? Yeah. It was a comedy skit and it was stupid as freaking hell.
You defend him because he's a Democrat. If he was a Republican you would demand he be punished.
You’ve got TD all wrong.
ALL WRONG.

The way I see it, Kavenaugh is being punished for being a normal teenage boy with hormones.

I would not want to be judged for what I did when I was that age.

Honesty, would you?
that's what you REALLY THINK, huh?

Did you even watch the first part of the hearing...And listen to Dr Ford's testimony? Is it really normal for two, drunk 17 yr old guys to grab a 15 yr old girl on the way to the bathroom, and thrust her in to a nearby bedroom with the two of them, and lock the door, and turn up the music and forcefully cover the girl's mouth, so no one would hear the girl's screams..., as you are laying on top of her, trying to remove her clothes, and with the other guy still in the room?

That's simply ''normal'' to you?

Here's a clue.... that is not normal hormones at work of a teenage boy... and the girlfriend rejecting the passes.

It may be the thoughtlessness of two drunk as skunk boys that was STUPID with big capital letters, or the signs of so much worse.. but it without any doubt, was not normal.
Right, but Kavenaugh denied he ever did this in his entire life.

Release the Congressional pay off list

Assholes

The standard is birth certificates.

Then elementary schools attended

Then college admission forms

Then college grades

Then college thesis

Then post college job

Then preacher of the church that you attended

Then a general disregard for everything

Get it straight trumpflakes.
Funny how Obama got most of that stuff sealed so we couldn't look at it.
you know, THAT IS A LIE, don't you?

Obama did not have any records ''sealed''....

your college records are private, by law... and schools can not release your college records, without your, the student's or grad's, permission.

Obama did not have to have his college records sealed by a court of law... privacy, is automatic.
He was hiding the fact that he was taking advantage of special scholarships for foreign students.

Either he was lying to get those scholarships, or he really was a foreigner.

Too bad we'll never know, because the media refused to investigate this story.
NOPE.

ALL right wing lies that have been disproven, over and over and over and over and over again the PAST 10 Years...

Obama's 'Sealed' Records - FactCheck.org

They got al Frankin for something petty that he did 12 years ago.

In Franken's case, first of all - he was an adult at the time and secondly - there was actual proof and not just an unfounded allegation. He resigned, probably to spare himself of having even worse deeds exposed and I don't remember there being a big media circus.

The way I see it, Kavenaugh is being punished for being a normal teenage boy with hormones.

Honesty, would you?

Did you even watch the first part of the hearing...And listen to Dr Ford's testimony? Is it really normal for two, drunk 17 yr old guys to grab a 15 yr old girl on the way to the bathroom, and thrust her in to a nearby bedroom with the two of them, and lock the door, and turn up the music and forcefully cover the girl's mouth, so no one would hear the girl's screams..., as you are laying on top of her, trying to remove her clothes, and with the other guy still in the room?

Here's a clue.... that is not normal hormones at work of a teenage boy... and the girlfriend rejecting the passes.

It may be the thoughtlessness of two drunk as skunk boys that was STUPID with big capital letters, or the signs of so much worse.. but it without any doubt, was not normal.
yep, he repeated that memorized generic, dispassionate denial over and over and over again in the hearing, I heard him.

:rolleyes:

this is why we need a professional, non partisan source outside of the republican senate staffers, do an investigation to see what they can find out. It should have been started 11 days ago in the least, ago... or 2 months ago.

imo, his temperament for being a SC justice is a real problem now... after his wild partisan act yesterday... he really should not be a judge let alone a justice in the SC. His true partisan colors came out yesterday and he really does not qualify to be an unbiased, non partisan, judge....

It's ridiculous waste of resources for the FBI to investigate what may or may not have happened at a high school party 35 years ago.

Senate, Congress yes. Unfortunately you won’t have any acceptable people left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honesty, would you?

yes, but not sincerely... it was a practiced line, that he kept using over and over again, along with about 4 other memorized lines.... that he used for all the questions asked....

he would have been better off just being himself, instead of following the scripted generic lines the whitehouse advisers gave him to use... in his prep time with them... he was also ill advised to come in to the questioning like a wild eyed lunatic and completely unhinged.... if that is what he was advised by them to do or he is naturally just belligerent.... whaevert that show was that he chose to put on, disqualifies him for the job he was interviewing for, and probably should be impeached from the judgeship he holds... it was shameful... forget the Dr. Ford thing, his other actions disqualifies him for the job...imo

[

Have you ever been a teen age boy?

I didnt think so.

There is a reason so many guys take cold showers a few times a week and it isnt love of goose bumps.

Forum List

Back