🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should we do 40 Year Background Investigations on the Senate's Members?

Should we do a 40 year background check on Senators

• No, we all know they are corrupt PoS lying bastards

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, it would make amusing reading

Votes: 16 100.0%
  • I dunno, whats on the TeeVee?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Al Franken was actually photographed grabbing a woman's boobs while she was sleeping.

Up until five minutes ago, that was standard behavior for Democrat and Hollywood men.

Now, they're in our faces over what some guy did when he was 17-years-old.

Can we really believe this sudden realization that it's wrong to be abusive towards women?

I would go along with that. I say, every teenager who goes to a party and gets drunk and rowdy should pay the price for the rest of his or her life.

I love politics and have worked behind the scenes for years on many campaigns in the US and Canada. I knew from the get go having the rock'n roll life that I have had I could never run because we as the electorate expect for some bloody reason choir boys or nuns to be the only ones who can enter the hallowed halls of Capitol Hill or Parliament Hill.

I fear with this attack on Kavanaugh, truly good men and women who have had a "past" people who have had real time life experiences won't run.Pity. I want people with real life experiences to bring them to their polical positions so they can relate to the every man or woman out there.

Al Franken was actually photographed grabbing a woman's boobs while she was sleeping.

Up until five minutes ago, that was standard behavior for Democrat and Hollywood men.

Can we really believe this sudden realization that it's wrong to be abusive towards women?

With all due respect Blackrook, Franken never grabbed her boobs. Sigh. It was a bonehead move by a comedian.

LONG BEFORE he ran for office.

He pulled a SNL photo op I never liked his humor but he was a comedian at the time. His humor was very Benny Hill. Raucous and wild. Very bawdy.

Not my cup of tea. But his people loved him. In the grand scale of #metoo he did jack shit and I will hate Gillibrand till the day I die for forcing Al Franken from office.

With all due respect Blackrook, Franken never grabbed her boobs. Sigh. It was a bonehead move by a comedian. He pulled and SNL photo op I never liked his humor but he was a comedian at the time. His humor was very Benny Hill. Raucous and wild. Very bawdy.

Not my cup of tea. But his people loved him. In the grand scale of #metoo he did jack shit and I will hate Gillibrand till the day I die for forcing Al Franken from office.
Stop lying, I saw the picture of Al Franken grabbing her boobs.

But I do notice that Democrats and Republicans get different treatment from you.

Which means you don't really care about women.

Funny how Obama got most of that stuff sealed so we couldn't look at it.
He is a very smart guy.

Obama-young.png=s1200x1200

So, he doesn’t like beer? Drinking beer, social calendar about drinking beer and being a white privileged kid at Georgetown Prep?

The dude pictured must have had to work for his life.

Al Franken’s hands actually don’t touch her.

It was a silly photo by a comic.

Try again

The way I see it, Kavenaugh is being punished for being a normal teenage boy with hormones.

I would not want to be judged for what I did when I was that age.

Honesty, would you?
that's what you REALLY THINK, huh?

Did you even watch the first part of the hearing...And listen to Dr Ford's testimony? Is it really normal for two, drunk 17 yr old guys to grab a 15 yr old girl on the way to the bathroom, and thrust her in to a nearby bedroom with the two of them, and lock the door, and turn up the music and forcefully cover the girl's mouth, so no one would hear the girl's screams..., as you are laying on top of her, trying to remove her clothes, and with the other guy still in the room?

That's simply ''normal'' to you?

Here's a clue.... that is not normal hormones at work of a teenage boy... and the girlfriend rejecting the passes.

It may be the thoughtlessness of two drunk as skunk boys that was STUPID with big capital letters, or the signs of so much worse.. but it without any doubt, was not normal.

Release the Congressional pay off list

Assholes

The standard is birth certificates.

Then elementary schools attended

Then college admission forms

Then college grades

Then college thesis

Then post college job

Then preacher of the church that you attended

Then a general disregard for everything

Get it straight trumpflakes.

What actually is sealed?

And what actually has brett o’kavanaugh offered that is different?

With all due respect Blackrook, Franken never grabbed her boobs. Sigh. It was a bonehead move by a comedian. He pulled and SNL photo op I never liked his humor but he was a comedian at the time. His humor was very Benny Hill. Raucous and wild. Very bawdy.

But I do notice that Democrats and Republicans get different treatment from you.

With all due respect, not sure what you saw but he never touched her tits. Evah. Did he come close? Yeah. It was a comedy skit and it was stupid as freaking hell.

Assholes

Then college grades

Then college thesis

Then post college job

What actually is sealed?

Obama's college records are sealed.

With all due respect, not sure what you saw but he never touched her tits. Evah. Did he come close? Yeah. It was a comedy skit and it was stupid as freaking hell.
You defend him because he's a Democrat. If he was a Republican you would demand he be punished.

Assholes

Then college grades

Then college thesis

Then post college job

What actually is sealed?

Why again are they needed in light of brett o’kavanaugh not offering them?

Is it a requirement for Democratic pols only?

Assholes

Then college grades

Then college thesis

Then post college job

What actually is sealed?

Because Obama's college transcripts would reveal he was believed to be a foreigner, and got scholarships for being a foreigner.

Have you lost your mind?

:lol:

Best really check me out mate.

Have you lost your mind?

:lol:

Best really check me out mate.

Queen takes Rook.. Checkmate !

Assholes

Then college grades

Then college thesis

Then post college job

you know, THAT IS A LIE, don't you?

Obama did not have any records ''sealed''....

your college records are private, by law... and schools can not release your college records, without your, the student's or grad's, permission.

Obama did not have to have his college records sealed by a court of law... privacy, is automatic.

You defend him because he's a Democrat. If he was a Republican you would demand he be punished.

It was a skit.. bad taste but there are real examples to be had

Assholes

Then college grades

Then college thesis

Then post college job

What actually is sealed?

Because Obama's college transcripts would reveal he was believed to be a foreigner, and got scholarships for being a foreigner.

WTF!

Assholes

Then college grades

Then college thesis

Then post college job

your college records are private, by law... and schools can not release your college records, without your, the student's or grad's, permission.

Obama did not have to have his college records sealed by a court of law... privacy, is automatic.
He was hiding the fact that he was taking advantage of special scholarships for foreign students.

Either he was lying to get those scholarships, or he really was a foreigner.

Too bad we'll never know, because the media refused to investigate this story.

Assholes

Then college grades

Then college thesis

Then post college job

Unless you are George Bush right?

Forum List

Back