Should we expect the US to call out Putin?

• Banned
Putin critic Alexei Navalny among over 1,000 detained in Russia

Russia is headed down a dark path and I hope the Trump administration has the balls to call him out for this shit.

All calling him out would accomplish is to aggravate the situation. Better to hit the wallet hard.
Hitting the wallet requires action from a do nothing Congress. Trump or someone from his administration should be front & center calling this out for the jack booted bs it is. Put some public pressure on him.

Russia is headed down a dark path and I hope the Trump administration has the balls to call him out for this shit.

All calling him out would accomplish is to aggravate the situation. Better to hit the wallet hard.
Hitting the wallet requires action from a do nothing Congress. Trump or someone from his administration should be front & center calling this out for the jack booted bs it is. Put some public pressure on him.

Putin rarely reacts to public pressure.

• Banned

Putin rarely reacts to public pressure.
My children became immune to my glaring stare when they were misbehaving but I still did it nonetheless then followed up appropriately

Not sure what the issue is. Rioters got arrested as they should. Would y'all prefer an Obamanation in which rioters are allowed to destroy stuff and assault people?

Not sure what the issue is. Rioters got arrested as they should. Would y'all prefer an Obamanation in which rioters are allowed to destroy stuff and assault people?
From the article...

Police said he could be jailed for up to 30 days on charges of failing to follow police orders and violating public order.

He was in his apartment. Rioting? Burning down his curtains perhaps?

What would calling him out accomplish? I know it's the accepted political thing to do but historically it has no impact on thugs and dictators unless there is some kind of a major economic or military response from the rest of the world to go with calling them out and I sure don't see that happening.

Russia interfering with a US election is an act of war and should be treated as such. They also tried to influence the French election with hacking.

The US should expel all Russian diplomats and freeze all assets of Russian companies doing business with the US.

Of course, Trump is hiding his tax returns likely because he has financial dealings with Russia which is why he is so dangerous in a position to make these decisions. He won't do anything to the Russians. And the Republicans in Congress who have given up defending America against it's enemies will be complicit with Trump in alloweing Russia to continue to play the US as it's bitch.

Just for a moment consider what the Republican's favorite fuck-buddy Raygun would think of this. Even that criminal would be vomiting in his grave.

Nothing about the protest appeals to any right-winger in America. To many, mass protests are riots and must be put down as harshly as possible.

An we stop getting involved in other country's problems? Let NATO do it, isn't that what they are for?

We have enough to do here what with fighting the America-Hating left wing in this country.

Forum List

Back