Should we put nukes in South Korea?

China already feels threatened by our military being in SK. Now you want to intentionally threaten them with nukes? I bet if we offered to leave SK they'd agree to reign in NK. That won't happen though because at the end of all things we are the overzealous warmongers that won't stand for our military not being positioned right outside of everybody's anus.
If we agreed to leave SK, the Chicoms would crow to the world that they defeated the United States, immediately invade SK, move their nuclear arsenal to the coastline and threaten Japan.

Do not ever think that the Chicoms would be civilized or rational or hold to any western value.

I really don't think they're that dumb. They would lose, badly. We could have military forces back in Korea within 12 hours and they know it.
I don't think we could. Even if we parked that many troops in Japan, the Norks would be across the border and Seoul would be gone before we managed to say, WTF?

Why would NK give up their nukes ?

maybe the better question is even why should they?

They have enemies everywhere. They’ve been under attack for 100yrs .

You think Isreal has a persecution complex ?

what happened to the last country that gave up their nukes at our insistence?

Who’s ever given up their nukes ?

Kdaffy duck did, them Hitlery killed him.

He never had nukes. Grow up!

LOL, aren't you dead yet?

We can add the Ukraine to this list too. How did that work out for them?

Deflection noted.

If stupidity was a terminal disease you'd have been dead years ago.

Deflection noted.

Ukraine gave their nukes back to Russia, dumbass! They didn't own them.

China already feels threatened by our military being in SK. Now you want to intentionally threaten them with nukes? I bet if we offered to leave SK they'd agree to reign in NK. That won't happen though because at the end of all things we are the overzealous warmongers that won't stand for our military not being positioned right outside of everybody's anus.
If we agreed to leave SK, the Chicoms would crow to the world that they defeated the United States, immediately invade SK, move their nuclear arsenal to the coastline and threaten Japan.

Do not ever think that the Chicoms would be civilized or rational or hold to any western value.

North Korea could not succeed in trying to invade the South.
Nor it is clear they have a nuclear arsenal, and if they did, they would not be able to move it, nor would they have to, since North Korea is already very close to Japan.

Deflection noted.

Just die pop, you aren't up for any of this.

Ukraine gave their nukes back to Russia, dumbass! They didn't own them.

You get more stupid with every passing moment.

North Korea could not succeed in trying to invade the South.
Nor it is clear they have a nuclear arsenal, and if they did, they would not be able to move it, nor would they have to, since North Korea is already very close to Japan.
They don't need a nuclear arsenal to defeat S. Korea. Without the US, they have an overwhelming force and Seoul would fall in hours, the whole of the country in a day or two.

Libya had a nuke program, how close they were is a matter of speculation, but once he agreed to shut it down he was toast and killed not long after.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Clearly giving up nukes is a really bad idea, and essentially it seems illegal to me to threaten anyone over their nuclear arsenal.
It is a basic right of all countries just like individual have the right to bear arms for self defense.

it would be a waste of $$$$$
An Attack from Just One of These U.S. Nuclear Submarines Would Destroy North Korea
The most deadly of the real-life kaiju prowling the oceans today are the fourteen Ohio-class ballistic-missile submarines, which carry upwards of half of the United States’ nuclear arsenal onboard.
If you do the math, the Ohio-class boats may be the most destructive weapon system created by humankind. Each of the 170-meter-long vessels can carry twenty-four Trident II submarine-launched ballistic missiles (SLBMs) which can be fired from underwater to strike at targets more than seven thousand miles away depending on the load.
An Attack from Just One of These U.S. Nuclear Submarines Would Destroy North Korea

Deflection noted.

Just die pop, you aren't up for any of this.

Why can't you counter my posts instead of whining and insulting me without cause? Have you adopted a libtard M.O.?

I'd really like to hear your fantasy about how that would happen.

We have military stationed in Japan too. It would not take us long to reinforce SK with American military if they were attacked, which they wouldn't be because Kim knows he would be defeated and executed, and he doesn't want that.

I really don't think they're that dumb. They would lose, badly. We could have military forces back in Korea within 12 hours and they know it.
I don't think we could. Even if we parked that many troops in Japan, the Norks would be across the border and Seoul would be gone before we managed to say, WTF?

Kim isn't as stupid as people think he is. He wants to maintain his power, and in the year 2019 he won't do that by invading South Korea.

Clearly giving up nukes is a really bad idea, and essentially it seems illegal to me to threaten anyone over their nuclear arsenal.
It is a basic right of all countries just like individual have the right to bear arms for self defense.
Wow...you're a sock puppet. Ya learn something every day

I'd really like to hear your fantasy about how that would happen.

We have military stationed in Japan too. It would not take us long to reinforce SK with American military if they were attacked, which they wouldn't be because Kim knows he would be defeated and executed, and he doesn't want that.

Really? How many Army combat brigades are stationed in Japan? How many Marine divisions?

I do agree that nothing will happen because Kim is smart enough to know he would not live to see the results of his mistake.

Forum List

Back