Shouldn't He Have Been Arrested?

The constitution and all immigration legislation has loopholes intended to give presidents full discretion, in order to deal with those who need and deserve political asylum.
the only problem with your assertion, is that none of the illegal immigrants coming here are after POLITICAL asylum, they are after ECONOMIC asylum. They are in no danger from their governments based upon their political or religious beliefs.

please give me a link to this law that says this is true.

you say a lot of shit then just get defensive when called up on it.

so, prove me wrong. please show me the legal statute that says the federal gov can transport anyone anywhere and it's legal.
WTF are you talking about? Anyone the government is transporting around the US is going to have some kinda legal status. Cases pending if nothing else.

Yes, because Biden or Clinton are such honest individuals. Your a douche bag.
If I piss off assholes like you who defend Trump who's a deranged criminal lowlife, I must be doing something right.

Enjoy that shit sandwich.

Well he can’t. be arrested for simply saying this…i have no doubt that Xiden and the demafascist will look for something to try and arrest him for. They have a long history of abusing their office and weaponizing the DOJ to go after political threats

It just occurred to me that after the governor in Florida announced today that he would send illegal immigrants to Delaware if Biden transported anymore there, why didn't he get arrested for that? Isn't it against the law to transport illegal immigrants? Hence the illegal part?
Biden was ordered to reinstall remain in Mexico, a trump creation, and his admin just ignores it. It is a criminal organization.

Forum List

Back