Speaker Johnson: Biden just announced that he would veto our bill to prevent noncitizens from voting

Bite me. I covered the local elections more than once. Read the thread. I hate when someone comes in late and refuses to catch up but then they think they have a point by covering what has already been covered.
Use correct language then, dickhead. It's not my responsibility to go back and try to decipher what you really mean.

Use correct language then, dickhead. It's not my responsibility to go back and try to decipher what you really mean.

It is your responsibility to catch up with the thread though so people do not have repeat themselves over and over and over.

It is your responsibility to catch up with the thread though so people do not have repeat themselves over and over and over.
You claimed non-citizens are not voting. I proved you to be a liar, so now you are changing your story.

Too late, liar.

You claimed non-citizens are not voting. I proved you to be a liar, so now you are changing your story.

Too late, liar.

I was told this wasn't about local elections. I had already noted it was up to the states if they want non citizens to vote in local elections.

I noted that many, many, many times in this thread.

Catch up.

I was told this wasn't about local elections. I had already noted it was up to the states if they want non citizens to vote in local elections.

I noted that many, many, many times in this thread.

Catch up.
Really? That's the best spin you can come up with? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

GR_QKk7XQAAXyrs

Biden and the Democrats: "If illegal immigrants are not allowed to vote, then what was the point of letting them in in the first place?"

OK so why shouldn't I vote in my own state (Virginia) then get in the car and go to WV, PA, MD, with NO ID and vote again?

Jokes aside I do find it rich that the leftist dems are using the "laws on the books" argument when they scoff at the same notion when they propose new firearms restrictions.

Ignorant post, just like the proposed Republican law. All immigrants , ,documented and undocumented alike , can't vote until they become citizens. That's already law you fools.

They always target the poor and the less fortunate (infirm etc.) who tend to vote Dem.

It affects people of both parties but more often Dems… which cynical Republicans see as an electoral win
voter ID or measures to insure you are legally allowed to vote is not targeting anyone but non citizens ..

Forum List

Back