Show me a man and I'll will show you the crime.

Don't worry this is all just about TRUMP and it will go away as long as a republicans nominate someone else the establishment approves of.
Well it really won't go away, you know that, but the people targeted will never gain the same attention as targeting TRUMP so few will care enough to be bothered.
No, I don't think it will stop as long as there are elected leftist prosecutors holding sway in blue areas. They have found a lawfare method that works for them for, if nothing else, to bankrupt their enemies with unending made-up charges.

I suspect it will continue and get even worse as time passes unless and until wholesale changes are made as far as electing such people. No judge or prosecutor should be elected because you can see where it has led.

Hell, some even run on persecuting the opposing party.

No, I don't think it will stop as long as there are elected leftist prosecutors holding sway in blue areas. They have found a lawfare method that works for them for, if nothing else, to bankrupt their enemies with unending made-up charges.

I suspect it will continue and get even worse as time passes unless and until wholesale changes are made as far as electing such people. No judge or prosecutor should be elected because you can see where it has led.

Will the American people support Trump or will they support government and their Constitution?

There are really only two options, and I've reduced it to its simplest terms for you.

The lawfare method works because they know republicans won't fight back and use democrats lawfare against them. Not one republican running with the exception of TRUMP will fight back against the McConnell wing of the party who thinks Ukraine is the most important issue and impeaching Biden is bad for the country.

Forum List

Back