Shut down the FDA, start over

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Vera Sharav, at ahrp.org, has posted a piece about an investigation headed by NYU Professor Charles Seife.

Seife and his students probed the work of the FDA, the federal agency tasked with approving medical drugs for public use.
Sharav: “FDA documents obtained under the Freedom of Information Act, revealed that the FDA has been concealing from the medical community and the public serious research misconduct; including fraud, deception, avoidable risks for human subjects — even deaths — that occurred in clinical trials [of medical drugs].”

Anyone who believes the FDA can be fixed with a few adjustments to rules and a few personnel changes is whistling in the dark

Shut down the FDA, Start Over
---------------------------------------

One more example where the FDA is full of pure bs. They are tied into the Government and will pass anything that creates a fat bank account for their pockets. While the dumbed down population actually beleives they pass things because they are oh so safe for you. Anytime they put their bs claim on something lets say like Vape Cigs, it's only so they can get the dumbasses falling for whatever bs they feed them, put them on some list in turn causing insurance rates to go up while skimming off of it to fill their pockets . and Yes there is more to it than that , but anyone awake already gets the game.

Vera Sharav, at ahrp.org, has posted a piece about an investigation headed by NYU Professor Charles Seife.

Seife and his students probed the work of the FDA, the federal agency tasked with approving medical drugs for public use.
Sharav: “FDA documents obtained under the Freedom of Information Act, revealed that the FDA has been concealing from the medical community and the public serious research misconduct; including fraud, deception, avoidable risks for human subjects — even deaths — that occurred in clinical trials [of medical drugs].”

Anyone who believes the FDA can be fixed with a few adjustments to rules and a few personnel changes is whistling in the dark

Shut down the FDA, Start Over
---------------------------------------

One more example where the FDA is full of pure bs. They are tied into the Government and will pass anything that creates a fat bank account for their pockets. While the dumbed down population actually beleives they pass things because they are oh so safe for you. Anytime they put their bs claim on something lets say like Vape Cigs, it's only so they can get the dumbasses falling for whatever bs they feed them, put them on some list in turn causing insurance rates to go up while skimming off of it to fill their pockets . and Yes there is more to it than that , but anyone awake already gets the game.
The way they have allowed some companies to operate is beyond comprehensible and people still put their trust in doctors and many dangerous pharmaceuticals. I doubt they will get shut down but there does need to be some serious house cleaning and laws to protect peoples rights to go after these corporate thugs and the ones that assisted in helping get those approvals. It irks me that these government employees get their big bucks and then go on to work at these companies or retire with incentives that they gained via looking the other way.

Have fun with Indian level food standards...

Don't choke on the poisonous pills.

FDA is just common sense.
I think that is the point, that is what we have now.

IOW, you need someone to take care of you?

I'd rather dispense with the corruption and waste of money and take care of myself.

FDA Lets Drugs Approved on Fraudulent Research Stay on the Market
The FDA in 2011 announced years' worth of studies from a major drug research lab were potentially worthless, but it has not pulled any of the compounds from the market nor identified them

FDA Lets Drugs Approved on Fraudulent Research Stay on the Market

• Banned
The FDA plains sickens me. The people who think they are concerned about our health are even more sickening.

I mean they claimed cigs were ok to smoke how many years ago...............then fifty years later Oops we made a mistake.

They claim the foods we eat are safe oooops we made a mistake. I mean the list of BS is so huge it makes me wonder how any of us are even walking around.

Oh yeah look at cell phones, FCC FDA, EPA claim how g.d. safe they are which is pure bs. The radiation off cell phones are causing brain cancer, and here we have people giving their kids at freaking six months old gawed dam cell phones.... Then wonder why the kid end ups with brain cancer Duuuuuh.. How freaking stupid does one have to be to not realize this bs is beyond me. Urks the hell out of me.

Too bad you are too stupid to realize you just justified corruption and deception.
Dumbass

The FDA plains sickens me. The people who think they are concerned about our health are even more sickening.

I mean they claimed cigs were ok to smoke how many years ago...............then fifty years later Oops we made a mistake.

They claim the foods we eat are safe oooops we made a mistake. I mean the list of BS is so huge it makes me wonder how any of us are even walking around.

Oh yeah look at cell phones, FCC FDA, EPA claim how g.d. safe they are which is pure bs. The radiation off cell phones are causing brain cancer, and here we have people giving their kids at freaking six months old gawed dam cell phones.... Then wonder why the kid end ups with brain cancer Duuuuuh.. How freaking stupid does one have to be to not realize this bs is beyond me. Urks the hell out of me.

I wish they would tear down all these cell phone towers.

They are destroying everyone's sleep and emotional patterns. It is terrible.

Too bad you are too stupid to realize you just justified corruption and deception.
Dumbass

Nope,,,,I oppose corruption but doing away with something as important as the fda is like taking a nuclear bomb to pop a pimple on your face. Sure, you'll do away with corruption but will have no standards for medication or food quality.

Dumbass

Dam you shouldn't talk shit on yourself like that . :fu:
Maybe you need to re read? I am in your side...

LOL , my bad that was a good one.............yeah I sure didn't get that.. Love that finger guy though isn't he cute

Dumbass

Dam you shouldn't talk shit on yourself like that . :fu:
Maybe you need to re read? I am in your side...

Now I feel all bad and chit....go on say it, " good you should" hehehe.

Don't take pills, problem solved!

Although they do scuttle decent medicines because lobbyists pay them to.

just make them do the job they were created to do....
As long as revolving doors and iron triangles exist, the "real" job they are there to do, is to reduce the health and nutritional choices of everyday Americans, and increase the disease and death of more Americans so that the health care industry will have more opportunities to make a buck.

Remember, the real role of big government today is to choose winners and losers. In this case, the winners are big pharma, and big agra. The losers? Well, they are always going to be, without a question, the American consumer. Every, Damn, Time.

just make them do the job they were created to do....
As long as revolving doors and iron triangles exist, the "real" job they are there to do, is to reduce the health and nutritional choices of everyday Americans, and increase the disease and death of more Americans so that the health care industry will have more opportunities to make a buck.

Remember, the real role of big government today is to choose winners and losers. In this case, the winners are big pharma, and big agra. The losers? Well, they are always going to be, without a question, the American consumer. Every, Damn, Time.
as of today because of what they have become,i can agree with you,but thats not what they were created to do.....

Forum List

Back