Sick lefties want to repeal HIV disclosure requirements

Idiots come in all kind of shapes, but the main feature of all of them is IGNORANCE.

It doesn't matter if the risk is low, you need to let your partner know so they can make their own decisions, because what if that one time happens to be the only time you infect someone?

Did you know Noomi that the risk is so low in AmeriKA that fags have the great privilege of spreading 75% of the HIV?

Sweden, LOL. That country is going liberalize itself out of existence. First they let the Muslims in, and that didn't work out so well and now this.

Along with being child molesters, perverts are also crawling with horrible STDs. They should be told - leave the country or endure castration.

It doesn't matter if the risk is low, you need to let your partner know so they can make their own decisions, because what if that one time happens to be the only time you infect someone?

You're stupid. Of course the risk level is important. Only an idiot like you would say a .001% chance is the same as a 20% chance.

You're stupid. Of course the risk level is important. Only an idiot like you would say a .001% chance is the same as a 20% chance.

Where did I say that the risk level wasn't important???

Mathmatically, doing something with an individual probability outcome of .001 thirty times gives a cumulative probability of about 20%. If I did the math right.

Last edited:

I think noomi is saying disclosure is important

I think noomi is saying disclosure is important

That would be correct. Always be honest with your partner.

This should extend to the Medical profession, HC workers NEED to know this shit.

Forum List

Back