SICK: Obama Makes Unthinkable ISIS Joke While America Is Under Attack

I disagree with the op. This obama remark was actually chuckle worthy. That is rare.

The point was that he made the joke to begin with.
Well. I don't have a problem with jokes.

Depends on how and when they're made.

Example:

Your kid dies. At the funeral I lean over to you and say: "Well, anything's better than playing Philadelphia".
For crying out loud. Of all the things you can find to criticize, you are wasting energy on a joke, a throw away line? Come on. obama's joke was gallows humor at worse, sarcasm at best.

Look, I think Obama is a lousy excuse for a president. That does not change how I respond to a chuckle worthy effort. You want to whine and moan over a joke, go ahead. I won't be joining in.

I can certainly understand, OP, I never thought I could detest one human being as much as this Obama spoiled, ingrate cocksucker. And his diet of Al Sharpton semen (& ALL his writings being an exercise in paranoid insecurity about whites) shows he's the most white-hating, Westerner-hating disloyal piece of shit I've ever seen in the US gov't. Shame on Congress for not bringing treason charges against him for that Bergdahl mess.

Where is the sick joke? :dunno:

“I mean, ISIL, North Korea, poverty, climate change — none of those things weighed on my mind like the validity of my birth certificate.”

Not weighing on his mind??

he cares what Trump thinks or says of him more than the dangers to this country?

What was the joke?

“I don’t know about you guys, but I am so relieved that the whole birther thing is over,” he said during a dinner held by the Congressional Black Caucus, according to The Daily Caller. “I mean, ISIL, North Korea, poverty, climate change — none of those things weighed on my mind like the validity of my birth certificate.”
And it's driven you birther clingers nuts
No.

We're used to his constant apathy about serious events. The only thing he's serious about is making his next putt.

You know, I'd understand the outrage if Obama had said this after the bombings, but there was no way he could know that a lone wolf was going to attack that night.

Y'all gotta dial it down on the outrage. Besides, the link is to some far right wing site and it's a freaking blog.

You know, I'd understand the outrage if Obama had said this after the bombings, but there was no way he could know that a lone wolf was going to attack that night.

Y'all gotta dial it down on the outrage. Besides, the link is to some far right wing site and it's a freaking blog.

he DID say it after the bombings.

Try and keep up..

Obama is creep, simple as that.

Obama was not born in America, he is a traitor to this country, he should have been tried for treason a long time ago but with the New World Order and George Soros the democrats want America to go down to being a third world country they think they can control. There are too many Americans that are Patriotic and will protect their country from friend or foe.We see what Obama is doing and it will not happen. We have true patriots ready to defend the American people and our way of life. Obama will not win and neither will Hillary!

What a utter creep and a traitor. Joking about a terror group that has killed, beheaded, burned alive, murdered, raped, thousands of innocent people.

:cuckoo:

quiet, nutter

What was the joke?

“I don’t know about you guys, but I am so relieved that the whole birther thing is over,” he said during a dinner held by the Congressional Black Caucus, according to The Daily Caller. “I mean, ISIL, North Korea, poverty, climate change — none of those things weighed on my mind like the validity of my birth certificate.”
If that is really what he said, how did he say it? I ask because something like that can be said with all the seriousness in the world too. True that the birth certificate issue is very important, but does it really deserve more attention than things that may supposed to be a higher priority?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If any line has been crossed in any way, just do whatever is supposed to happen to those who are guilty of such a thing and be done with it already! Enough with the foot dragging!

I disagree with the op. This obama remark was actually chuckle worthy. That is rare.

Example:

Your kid dies. At the funeral I lean over to you and say: "Well, anything's better than playing Philadelphia".
For crying out loud. Of all the things you can find to criticize, you are wasting energy on a joke, a throw away line? Come on. obama's joke was gallows humor at worse, sarcasm at best.

Look, I think Obama is a lousy excuse for a president. That does not change how I respond to a chuckle worthy effort. You want to whine and moan over a joke, go ahead. I won't be joining in.

You seem to be using more energy criticizing my criticism than I use criticizing. LOl

Example:

You seem to be using more energy criticizing my criticism than I use criticizing. LOl
I'm tickled to see that you are capable of laughing.

Obama was not born in America, he is a traitor to this country, he should have been tried for treason a long time ago but with the New World Order and George Soros the democrats want America to go down to being a third world country they think they can control. There are too many Americans that are Patriotic and will protect their country from friend or foe.We see what Obama is doing and it will not happen. We have true patriots ready to defend the American people and our way of life. Obama will not win and neither will Hillary!

What a utter creep and a traitor. Joking about a terror group that has killed, beheaded, burned alive, murdered, raped, thousands of innocent people.
Watch it. Liberals will whine and cry and have your post dropped into the bad lands.

Forum List

Back