Sickening video reveals Isis’s new method of execution

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
"They have burnt men alive and drowned prisoners in metal cages but now ISIS have released a new video showing off their new horrific method of committing murder.

Filmed in an unknown location in Afghanistan, ISIS militants are shown burying several explosive charges beneath the ground before covering them with earth.

The ten prisoners are blindfolded and led up to where the bombs have been buried before they are forced to their knees. The bloodthirsty jihadis detonate the charges, killing all the prisoners."

Where is Hussein Obama ...what does he say???? shame on people on power who allow this!

shame on Hussein Obama!

ISIS fighters in Afghanistan kill 10 prisoners accused of apostasy Daily Mail Online

Democrats see that and envision it being done to white Americans. Then they orgasm and go back to sleep.

Lordee.... wow ... democrats are weird I agree, ^^^^

images

Butchering prisoners of war will only bring the wraith of other nations down on them in the end.

*****SMILE*****

:)

"They have burnt men alive and drowned prisoners in metal cages but now ISIS have released a new video showing off their new horrific method of committing murder.

Filmed in an unknown location in Afghanistan, ISIS militants are shown burying several explosive charges beneath the ground before covering them with earth.

The ten prisoners are blindfolded and led up to where the bombs have been buried before they are forced to their knees. The bloodthirsty jihadis detonate the charges, killing all the prisoners."

Where is Hussein Obama ...what does he say???? shame on people on power who allow this!

shame on Hussein Obama!

ISIS fighters in Afghanistan kill 10 prisoners accused of apostasy Daily Mail Online
You're dead right...shame on Obama...you know what he should do...he should stop mucking around and get in there and...ummm...help me out here please?

I think I'd prefer being blown up, as opposed to being burned alive, drowned, or slowly decapitated.

I wonder, if every terrorist captured was brutally tortured on a daily basis for years, and there was a live feed on the internet where people could watch it 24/7, a lot of would-be terrorists might think twice about joining ISIS. I say we trump their brutality with EXTREME brutality.

Dig out their eyes with a spoon and make them eat it. Have them raped every day by gangs of psychopaths. Remove their their arms and legs without anethstesia. Make them sleep in suffacatingly small boxes. Burn them, cut them and beat them until they go mad, then keep doing more.

Let's get medieval on their asses.

Forum List

Back