Sidney Powell drops astonishing allegations against voting machine tech, vows to prove it in bombshell presser

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is what she is bringing to court.....she will face a long, long day.

Powell began by explaining how the voting machines and software used in several states with disputed election results were “created in Venezuela at the direction of Hugo Chavez to make sure he never lost an election after one constitutional referendum came out the way he did not want it to come out. ”

American PATRIOTS should never accept a Biden/Harris administration regardless.

No different than submitting to Communist fascists

There's a time to bitch....and a time to realize you're up against a brick wall and it's time to do something different.

Holy FUCK.

If any of that shit is even halfway true.....

Narrator: It isn't.

Actually it is all true and documented.
Great then I'll happily anticipate a court filing and Sidney putting her money where her mouth or in this case the documents are. Are you willing to bet that even if she does get as far as filing a lawsuit (which I doubt) it will be dismissed quickly and decisively?

I am
I suggest a public OP starting with "I am wrong" post on this board?

Holy FUCK.

Great then I'll happily anticipate a court filing and Sidney putting her money where her mouth or in this case the documents are. Are you willing to bet that even if she does get as far as filing a lawsuit (which I doubt) it will be dismissed quickly and decisively?
It will be dismissed all the way to the Supreme Court, then the ball is in President Trumps court. Bwaaahhhaaaaaaaa....You slaves have been so duped by you party...

Attorney Sidney Powell declared that President Trump won the 2020 election “by a landslide” as she delivered remarks alleging widespread fraud and a process rigged by “communist money.”

Powell dropped the bombshells during a press conference on Thursday, revealing that Trump’s legal team has sworn affidavits and documentation backing the allegations and that funds potentially from Venezuela, Cuba and China were used to influence the U.S. election.

BJ's Pull Quote:
In her address to the media, Powell unloaded a trove of information and, holding back emotions, vowed that Americans supporting the president will not be intimidated and will not back down.

BJ - Amen, let it be.
You are behind.

Catch me up.
Try a search of today. Geeze.

Just tell me.
Something you should read.

"President Donald Trump’s White House aides were hoping that he would come to his senses after watching former Mayor Rudy Giuliani make a fool of himself on national television. It hasn’t worked, however."

"According to New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman revealed that Trump has been obsessed with the Dominion electronic voting machines. Trump first tweeted about them in a since-debunked tweet from OAN citing a report that never existed. OAN has since removed the story, but lawyer Sidney Powell cited another debunked conspiracy theory that former Venezuelan dictator Hugo Chávez created the electronic voting machine to steal the election from President Trump. Chávez has been dead for seven years."

Attorney Sidney Powell declared that President Trump won the 2020 election “by a landslide” as she delivered remarks alleging widespread fraud and a process rigged by “communist money.”

Powell dropped the bombshells during a press conference on Thursday, revealing that Trump’s legal team has sworn affidavits and documentation backing the allegations and that funds potentially from Venezuela, Cuba and China were used to influence the U.S. election.

BJ's Pull Quote:
In her address to the media, Powell unloaded a trove of information and, holding back emotions, vowed that Americans supporting the president will not be intimidated and will not back down.

BJ - Amen, let it be.
You are behind.

Catch me up.

Just tell me.

"President Donald Trump’s White House aides were hoping that he would come to his senses after watching former Mayor Rudy Giuliani make a fool of himself on national television. It hasn’t worked, however."

"According to New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman revealed that Trump has been obsessed with the Dominion electronic voting machines. Trump first tweeted about them in a since-debunked tweet from OAN citing a report that never existed. OAN has since removed the story, but lawyer Sidney Powell cited another debunked conspiracy theory that former Venezuelan dictator Hugo Chávez created the electronic voting machine to steal the election from President Trump. Chávez has been dead for seven years."

Rawstory - Thank you for the laugh.

The excerpts from Ms. Powell also included numerous inaccurate claims to imply a similarity between Venezuela’s elections and the U.S. election, chiefly drawing dubious parallels between Smartmatic and Dominion, which was used in several key states. Ms. Powell took the claims one step further, telling the right-wing media company Newsmax that Venezuela’s vote counting system was then “exported” to the United States.

The official she cited also said that Dominion’s system was “a descendant” of Smartmatic’s system, that they “did business together” and that Mr. Biden had overtaken Mr. Trump only when “vote counting was stopped.”

Smartmatic and Dominion have denied any exchange of technology and maintain that they are competitors

BJ's Pull Quote:

BJ - Amen, let it be.
You are behind.

Catch me up.

Just tell me.

Funny that this OP ended up in the loony bin. How about them apples?

“That was the expressed purpose for creating this software. He has seen it operate. And as soon as he saw the multiple states shut down the voting on the night of the election, he knew the same thing was happening here,” she said.

Powell noted that the software, which has many “back doors” in manipulating data, is also able to “flip votes,” which is what she contended happened in some of the alleged 2020 results which she said “we might never have uncovered had the votes for President Trump not been so overwhelming in so many of these states that it broke the algorithm that had been plugged into the system, and that’s what caused them to have to shut down in the states they shut down in.”

BJ's Pull Quote:

BJ - Amen, let it be.
You are behind.

Catch me up.

Just tell me.

Funny that this OP ended up in the loony bin. How about them apples?

Yeah, well
The idiots that run this joint at certain times of the day are Let wing fucking lunatics, also.
They don't want the truth out there anymore than Fake Book, Twatter or any of the Democratic Media do.

I mean how the Fuck does an actual person with a fucking brain determine that a Press Conference is just a conspiracy.
I guess it didn't happen?

Why doesn’t she take her allegations to a court of law instead of the Conservative media?
Because perjury hurts

You two understand that she is taking this to court?

Let’s see what she says in court vs what she says on Fox
She says nothing on FOX because they won't have her on....there is a media blackout on the election fraud...I tried to go to counteverylegalvote.com and the tech giants have blocked it.....they too need to be torn apart...they are way too powerful for a democracy to bear.....

Why doesn’t she take her allegations to a court of law instead of the Conservative media?
Because perjury hurts

You two understand that she is taking this to court?

Let’s see what she says in court vs what she says on Fox
She says nothing on FOX because they won't have her on....there is a media blackout on the election fraud...I tried to go to counteverylegalvote.com and the tech giants have blocked it.....they too need to be torn apart...they are way too powerful for a democracy to bear.....

Or a Representative Republic.

Holy FUCK.

It will be dismissed all the way to the Supreme Court, then the ball is in President Trumps court. Bwaaahhhaaaaaaaa....You slaves have been so duped by you party...
Lol so your premise is that eventually, the lawsuit will get to a sufficiently partisan court to overturn the election result? So you aren't even pretending that anything bad happened but just that partisanship will win the day?

I don't even mind. I'll take that bet too. For you using that straight up cynical argument, the terms would be that whoever loses the bet has to start an OP stating I'm a partisan hack and then link this OP.

What do you say, are you willing to stand by your assertions?

Holy FUCK.

I am
I suggest a public OP starting with "I am wrong" post on this board?
The silence is deafening. What about it? Are you willing to stand by your assertions when being wrong costs you some ego? I am.

Dear USMB poster:

Since it is becoming wearisome to tell you all individually that the election is over and Biden won I have prepared this generic response:

Biden won, Trump lost, there was no cheating, grow up.

There is no need to respond except to accept the loss like an adult and move on.

Your friend
Occupied.

Dear USMB poster:

Since it is becoming wearisome to tell you all individually that the election is over and Biden won I have prepared this generic response:

Biden won, Trump lost, there was no cheating, grow up.

There is no need to respond except to accept the loss like an adult and move on.

Your friend
Occupied.

I picture Amy Coney Barrett pissing in your face.... you'd probably like it.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back