Sidney Powell drops astonishing allegations against voting machine tech, vows to prove it in bombshell presser

Status
Not open for further replies.
The voting machine manipulation alone puts Trump over the top. When you add 10 kinds of mail in fraud, it turns into a Trump landslide. It's time to get this Biden clown off the stage. Give him the hook.
The media is shooting itself in the foot by blacking this out,
especially after it already aired on C-Span and went viral on the web.

If the shoe were on the other foot , Biden lawyers wouldv'e been on every channel. The double standard is beyond belief.

Let’s see what she says in court vs what she says on Fox
I think it would be prudent for libs to at least consider the possibility of widespread democrat cheating

after all its your country too
I don't know if it's all that prudent considering no one has actually given compelling evidence that widespread Democratic cheating has happened. Something I can say with some confidence considering there is not a single active lawsuit that claims widespread Democratic cheating.

I, for instance also don't think it's prudent to consider that the moon's core is made out of cheese. Unless and until someone gives me a good reason to do so it's just not on my radar.

I do think it's prudent for people like you to consider that Trump and people like Powell are simply throwing shit at the wall so they can convince people like you that Trump has been cheated. Something that is a hell of a lot more likely because there is not a single active lawsuit that claims widespread Democratic cheating

Attorney Sidney Powell declared that President Trump won the 2020 election “by a landslide” as she delivered remarks alleging widespread fraud and a process rigged by “communist money.”

Powell dropped the bombshells during a press conference on Thursday, revealing that Trump’s legal team has sworn affidavits and documentation backing the allegations and that funds potentially from Venezuela, Cuba and China were used to influence the U.S. election.

BJ's Pull Quote:
In her address to the media, Powell unloaded a trove of information and, holding back emotions, vowed that Americans supporting the president will not be intimidated and will not back down.

BJ - Amen, let it be.

I'm gonna go with the Elections Infrastructure Government Coordinating Council & the Election Infrastructure Sector Coordinating Executive Committees over a a dude on the payroll of Trump's relection campaign.

As they've already confirmed that there's no evidence that any vote was changed.

With this election being the most secure in US history.

I think it would be prudent for libs to at least consider the possibility of widespread democrat cheating

I don't know if it's all that prudent considering no one has actually given compelling evidence that widespread Democratic cheating has happened. Something I can say with some confidence considering there is not a single active lawsuit that claims widespread Democratic cheating.

I, for instance also don't think it's prudent to consider that the moon's core is made out of cheese. Unless and until someone gives me a good reason to do so it's just not on my radar.

I do think it's prudent for people like you to consider that Trump and people like Powell are simply throwing shit at the wall so they can convince people like you that Trump has been cheated. Something that is a hell of a lot more likely because there is not a single active lawsuit that claims widespread Democratic cheating

It is interesitng how different the claims Trump's people make in public differ from the allegations they levy in court.

Gulliani just 48 hours ago admitted in court that they aren't even alleging fraud occurred at all.

Ok

you dont want to find out because it could mean four more years for trump

but exposing democrat cheating would also help to insure honest elections in the future

Ok

Are we at the 'disprove anything I make up!' part of the conspiracy batshit?

Not with me

I cant prove or disprove anything and neither can you

but all the election fraud smoke is coming from the biden camp

Holy FUCK.

If any of that shit is even halfway true.....

Narrator: It isn't.

Actually it is all true and documented.
Great then I'll happily anticipate a court filing and Sidney putting her money where her mouth or in this case the documents are. Are you willing to bet that even if she does get as far as filing a lawsuit (which I doubt) it will be dismissed quickly and decisively?

I am
I suggest a public OP starting with "I am wrong" post on this board?
The silence is deafening. What about it? Are you willing to stand by your assertions when being wrong costs you some ego? I am.
Dude, i have other things to do in my life, than just be a prog slave who visits this site. You guys may have the lower courts(which is sufficiently partisan court), but the final arbitrator is the Supremes, and the prog masters that you so adore, knew that this was going to be an election issue when they did everything they could to block a woman from replacing Ruth Chris Bader. Talk about man splaining, those prog men sure were nasty....Are progs mysogynists?

Not with me

I cant prove or disprove anything and neither can you

but all the election fraud smoke is coming from the biden camp

We're not in an evidence vacuum here. We have really good evidence that Biden won the election:

The election results, as reported by every state.

You're going to need evidence better than that....to overturn the election results. And by your own admission, you can't prove any of these silly conspiracies of election fraud.

Our positions are not equal.

Holy FUCK.

If any of that shit is even halfway true.....

Narrator: It isn't.

Actually it is all true and documented.
Great then I'll happily anticipate a court filing and Sidney putting her money where her mouth or in this case the documents are. Are you willing to bet that even if she does get as far as filing a lawsuit (which I doubt) it will be dismissed quickly and decisively?

I am
I suggest a public OP starting with "I am wrong" post on this board?
The silence is deafening. What about it? Are you willing to stand by your assertions when being wrong costs you some ego? I am.
Dude, i have other things to do in my life, than just be a prog slave who visits this site. You guys may have the lower courts(which is sufficiently partisan court), but the final arbitrator is the Supremes, and the prog masters that you so adore, knew that this was going to be an election issue when they did everything they could to block a woman from replacing Ruth Chris Bader. Talk about man splaining, those prog men sure were nasty....Are progs mysogynists?
I'm not asking you to be a slave. I'm asking that you are willing to be held accountable for your assertions that you seem to be confident enough about to be a condescending little prick. From one condescending little prick to another being held accountable is good for the soul.

Why doesn’t she take her allegations to a court of law instead of the Conservative media?

Actually, she is bringing it before the entire media. And the purpose of the presser today was to let the people know what's up and why the election is still being contested. A brief outline of the Biden Campaign collusion with Venezuela, Cuba as well as Sleepy Joe's mentor Chairman Xi will be filled out during the investigations and the court battles ahead.

Ok

but exposing democrat cheating would also help to insure honest elections in the future
I don't fear finding out. What I fear is that for people who live solely in the conservative bubble no amount of finding out what actually happened will dissuade them from believing they were cheated.

Let me ask you this, and be honest if you dare. A few weeks from now the results will be certified. Let's just assume the current state of affairs persists ( no actual evidence of widespread Democratic voter fraud is asserted in court. But you have Trump and people like Tucker Carlson and Powell claiming it happened out of court.) Would you accept that Biden won the elections fair and square?

I believe not but feel free to correct me? I'm certain though that for a lot of people on the right in those circumstances the integrity of the election itself would be in doubt for years and that is dangerous in a Democracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back