🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sigh...a "man" slashes an elderly womans face with a blade caught on video

The NYPD are too busy arresting people without vaccine passports who wanted a Burger at Burger King. Violent crime will have to wait..........not to mention the MOONBATS there fired police left and right there

Here is the 9/11 message for NY

I said the majority were black and you said no only a handful were black. Out of the 13 posted 10 were black, wouldn't that be the majority?
I only said a handful were black I never said anything else retard. and yes when only 13 in 21 years occur that is a handful, you on the other hand claimed EVERY case was a black person. And that no whites were shot.

I only said a handful were black I never said anything else retard. and yes when only 13 in 21 years occur that is a handful, you on the other hand claimed EVERY case was a black person. And that no whites were shot.
Lmao, so 10 out of 13 isn't the majority. Now you said I was lying when I said the majority were black, how is that a lie? Just admit you stepped on your Johnson Retired dumb ass.

Lmao, so 10 out of 13 isn't the majority. Now you said I was lying when I said the majority were black, how is that a lie? Just admit you stepped on your Johnson Retired dumb ass.
By the way you still havent linked to where I claimed anything about a majority or not in this case.

When blacks disproportionally cause as much crime as they do AND REFUSE to cooperate with law enforcement of course they will be heavily represented in crime stats.

That's the lie you continue to tell.
It is a PROVEN Fact. when 12 percent of a given population commits 37 percent of all the violent crime committed they have a problem. And all one need do is pay attention to the news and find out that that same group resists arrest resists peaceful solutions to most cop interactions,

It is a PROVEN Fact. when 12 percent of a given population commits 37 percent of all the violent crime committed they have a problem. And all one need do is pay attention to the news and find out that that same group resists arrest resists peaceful solutions to most cop interactions,
Are you saying that 37% of black folks are committing violent crime?

Are you saying that 37% of black folks are committing violent crime?
Cant understand statistics or math I see. You a product of Government education too? Again RETARD of all Violent crime committed in the US and its territories 37 percent is committed by blacks.

Forum List

Back