🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sigh...a "man" slashes an elderly womans face with a blade caught on video

13 cases since 2001 and only a handful were black you liar.
Steven Yount was black.
Christopher Atak was black.
Everado Torroes was hispanic.
Theodore Wright was black.
William Jones ?
Michael McCarty was white.
Oscar Grant was black.
Eric Harris was black.
Akira Shaunell Lewis was black.
Jamel Jackson was black.
Brian Riling was white.

So who is the actual liar.

I agree, no America is responsible for it.
Learn to use commas or expose your poor education even further.

Do capital letters begin a sentence or question?
Regardless, laws are written by men. Those men are long dead. New laws have been established.
You can pretend to be victim all you'd like, but no one is enslaving you besides your own intellectual shortcomings.
LOL, now that's funny. You don't have anything to dispute what I said, so you come with some bullshit about my grammar. Typical, punk ass, arrogant, white boy.

You are writing as if racial abuses were ancient history.
Incorrect, but nice straw man.
For example, all the whites in WWII came back to GIBill perks like free college tuition and VA subsidized home ownership.
When did that war end? 75 years ago? Did you fight in it?
Blacks got nothing except BS like the Tuskegee Experiment, where they were told they were getting free medical treatment, but instead were being allowed to slowly die from Syphilis.
If you were one of them, I support you getting some restitution. If not, tough titty.
It was legal for states to discriminate against Blacks until 1967, and they still do it today.
How so? Voter ID? Affirmative action? Generational welfare?

New York City Police are looking for the suspect who was seen in startling video repeatedly slashing a woman in the face, arms and hands using a boxcutter.

Video inside the link of the ape slashing the woman. This is what the left wing dream consists of right here.

BLM! BLM! BLM!

I think I saw that on Nat Geo but dey was nekkid !

Steven Yount was black.
William Jones ?
Oscar Grant was black.
Eric Harris was black.
Jamel Jackson was black.
Brian Riling was white.

You said they were all black that no white or non black was shot.

He should try Liberia.
Interesting fact about Liberia. Only country outside of the US to name their capital city after a former US President.

Why was Monrovia named after President James Monroe? (Last president that was one of the founding fathers)

Perhaps the black bot of his demoncrat massas have not taught him that freed slaves were sent back to Africa under James Monroe and it was the recolonization act.

Ahhhh, don't worry though Superbadbrutha, the Trans Sahara slave trade was still going on. Since you people don't give one hard brown log about your people being killed or enslaved by you people, i doubt you could care less either way.

What a disaster Superbadbrutha. What a disaster democrats have been to you and your people.

Interesting fact about Liberia. Only country outside of the US to name their capital city after a former US President.

Why was Monrovia named after President James Monroe? (Last president that was one of the founding fathers)

Perhaps the black bot of his demoncrat massas have not taught him that freed slaves were sent back to Africa under James Monroe and it was the recolonization act.

Ahhhh, don't worry though Superbadbrutha, the Trans Sahara slave trade was still going on. Since you people don't give one hard brown log about your people being killed or enslaved by you people, i doubt you could care less either way.

What a disaster Superbadbrutha. What a disaster democrats have been to you and your people.

Liberia has the internet. He can be happier and still bitch all that he wants.
A win-win situation for him.

Steven Yount was black.
William Jones ?
Oscar Grant was black.
Eric Harris was black.
Jamel Jackson was black.
Brian Riling was white.

13 incidents in 21 years. And like I said a handful of them were black. you left out 3.

A black man in NYC commits a crime and EVERY black person in America is responsible for it.

It sounds ridiculous to blame any race for outrages perpetrated by its members.

Just as it is for any race to take credit for the a race's success as a whole.

Forum List

Back