🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sigh...a "man" slashes an elderly womans face with a blade caught on video

This was the original question Ben Carson.

Superbadbrutha said:
I know you won't answer it Mac, but tell us the last time a black cop shot a white man with his gun when he meant to grab his taser. Hell tell us the last time a white cop shot a white man with his gun when he meant to grab his taser.
Yeah? And I suppose my point when was the last time a cop shot a black man in the back in a wheelchair and also....why wasn't there the outrage at the level of George Floyd? Gonna avoid that cause you know there isn't much you can say.

Also there have been a reported 15 cases where a cop accidentally used a taser instead of a gun.

I will be waiting for that black man in a wheelchair being shot in the back and being handcuffed as he lies dying.

My question remains. Why no outrage? Where are the demands? Where are the candle lights?

White man shot instead of tased.

Ok, that ought to get rid of him but I am guessing he will claim that isn't what he asked for.

Yeah? And I suppose my point when was the last time a cop shot a black man in the back in a wheelchair and also....why wasn't there the outrage at the level of George Floyd? Gonna avoid that cause you know there isn't much you can say.

Also there have been a reported 15 cases where a cop accidentally used a taser instead of a gun.

I will be waiting for that black man in a wheelchair being shot in the back and being handcuffed as he lies dying.

My question remains. Why no outrage? Where are the demands? Where are the candle lights?
Here you go numb nuts.

The fact that it only happens to black folks is evidence enough.
It only happened to one person who happened to be a black criminal resisting arrest

so he indirectly caused his own death

or rather the Black Brain Disease caused his death

New York City Police are looking for the suspect who was seen in startling video repeatedly slashing a woman in the face, arms and hands using a boxcutter.

Video inside the link of the ape slashing the woman. This is what the left wing dream consists of right here.

BLM! BLM! BLM!

Kind of surprised that a local leftist DA didn't declare that the video only depicted, "mutual combatants," as she rose her arms in defense.

How was I wrong?
Sgt showed you several times where whites were shot by guns rather than tasers. You don't need someone with crayons and a coloring book to explain it do you?

Hey Sgt, you see? Told you it wouldn't work.

No America is responsible for it,
I agree, no America is responsible for it.
Learn to use commas or expose your poor education even further.
was slavery legal?
Do capital letters begin a sentence or question?
Regardless, laws are written by men. Those men are long dead. New laws have been established.
You can pretend to be victim all you'd like, but no one is enslaving you besides your own intellectual shortcomings.

Shout out to IM2, who wants respect for his race, just because...

As a race, earn it. This shit is beyond ridiculous...

Nah, all individuals are just individuals.
Two Blacks have no more on common than a Black and a white.

There is more likely to be similarities if a Black and a white came from a deprived ghetto, where most of the properties are owned by slumlords instead of owner occupied.

I agree, no America is responsible for it.
Learn to use commas or expose your poor education even further.

Do capital letters begin a sentence or question?
Regardless, laws are written by men. Those men are long dead. New laws have been established.
You can pretend to be victim all you'd like, but no one is enslaving you besides your own intellectual shortcomings.

You are writing as if racial abuses were ancient history.
They are not.
For example, all the whites in WWII came back to GIBill perks like free college tuition and VA subsidized home ownership.
Blacks got nothing except BS like the Tuskegee Experiment, where they were told they were getting free medical treatment, but instead were being allowed to slowly die from Syphilis.

It was legal for states to discriminate against Blacks until 1967, and they still do it today.

Forum List

Back