🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sigh...a "man" slashes an elderly womans face with a blade caught on video

A BLACK PERSON?
View attachment 580462
View attachment 580464
Stop acting like animals.
White folks don't act like animals, do they?

1640648453094.png

1640648515638.png

A criminal commits a crime with a gun and every gun owner in America is responsible for it.

One white dude does something racist and every white person in America is responsible for it.
Can you provide some examples of that?
And black folk claim that because some folks owned slaves a century and a half ago that somehow everyone in America...people who never owned a slave...owe black people who were never slaves reparations.
Did every white person owe Japanese-Americans reparations for being placed in Interment Camps for about 4yrs?

Jewish folks are still receiving reparations for the Holocaust (which they deserve) how many of those Germans are still alive today?

Alaskan Eskimos were also paid reparations for being displaced during WWII, how many Americans today were responsible for that?

What type of restitution were black Americans who were slaves given?

What about black folks who lived through Jim Crow, do they deserve any restitution for those atrocities?
Moral of the story...sometimes what people think ain't the way things are. Life's not fair that way.
No that is the cop-out to stop from taking responsibility for the wrongs that were committed.

Did every white person owe Japanese-Americans reparations for being placed in Interment Camps for about 4yrs?

Jewish folks are still receiving reparations for the Holocaust (which they deserve) how many of those Germans are still alive today?

Alaskan Eskimos were also paid reparations for being displaced during WWII, how many Americans today were responsible for that?

What about black folks who lived through Jim Crow, do they deserve any restitution for those atrocities?

No that is the cop-out to stop from taking responsibility for the wrongs that were committed.
A criminal commits a crime with a gun and every gun owner in America is responsible for it.

One white dude does something racist and every white person in America is responsible for it.

And black folk claim that because some folks owned slaves a century and a half ago that somehow everyone in America...people who never owned a slave...owe black people who were never slaves reparations.

Moral of the story...sometimes what people think ain't the way things are. Life's not fair that way.

You got to live in the US. We’re even.

What is sick and pathetic is you post this story because the criminal is black, but you will gloss over the story of a white man doing the same thing. Why is that?

Your goal is to try and make the claim that ALL black folks are criminals, when in fact there are more white criminals than there are black.
Actually in regards violent crime there are more black criminals per that population then white criminals per that population.

It's funny, on another board, we were discussing reparations and I asked about when they were to be handed out, wasn't I also owned something for being the victim of multiple violent crimes perpetrated by blacks, including abduction and being forced to perform sex acts (slavery). There was a gentleman there on that board who answered by telling me he was frequently mistaken for an American black when he was, in reality, a dark skinned Indian immigrant. As a dark skinned man, he offered me the apology that I never got from a single American born black person.

No it's not, FBI stats prove it isn't.
Hey Superbadbrutha, let me ask you this. I grew up in the hood so I know.

Explain to the white leftists that wouldn't survive 2 days in the hood why there are bars on the windows in black neighborhoods.

If you deny there are, then I will know you are a privileged brutha and don't know a thing about the hood. You denying there isn't more VIOLENT crime in the hood than any poor white community is a bit laughable.

Sort of tells me you aren't from the hood at all that you try to represent.

Another question.

You think the hood around the country supports gay marriage? Just a question.

That's a yes or no and I will know exactly where you grew up based on your answer.

37 percent of all violent crime is committed by 12 percent of the population thats what the FBI stats prove.
No 37% of all violent crime is committed by someone black. What % of black folks have actually committed a crime? If folks listened to you they would think that 37% of the black population is out committing crimes which is false. Of that 37% how many of those folks are repeat offenders? Of that 37% how many of those folks were falsely accused? See I know you don't take any of those factors into consideration, do you?

No 37% of all violent crime is committed by someone black. What % of black folks have actually committed a crime? If folks listened to you they would think that 37% of the black population is out committing crimes which is false. Of that 37% how many of those folks are repeat offenders? Of that 37% how many of those folks were falsely accused? See I know you don't take any of those factors into consideration, do you?
That's what I thought. You are a Huxtable.

Hey Superbadbrutha, let me ask you this. I grew up in the hood so I know.
1640702336794.png

Explain to the white leftists that wouldn't survive 2 days in the hood why there are bars on the windows in black neighborhoods.
White folks survive in the Hood everyday, mail carriers, UPS drivers, FedEx Drivers, Utility workers, police man, fire man, etc.

Where there is a heavy drug use there is heavy crime. Pretty self explanatory.
If you deny there are, then I will know you are a privileged brutha and don't know a thing about the hood. You denying there isn't more VIOLENT crime in the hood than any poor white community is a bit laughable.
Of course there is and why is that? Why is it that you don't see corner boys in white neighborhoods? Why is it that you don't see prostitutes working the corners in white neighborhoods? Why is that the guns and drugs are pumped into poor black communities and not poor white communities? Whites are the number one consumers of drugs in this country and yet we don't see the destruction in white communities that we see in black ones, can you explain that Wise Owl?
Sort of tells me you aren't from the hood at all that you try to represent.
I didn't realize I was suppose to be representing the Hood or are you saying all black folks are from the Hood.
Another question.

You think the hood around the country supports gay marriage? Just a question.

That's a yes or no and I will know exactly where you grew up based on your answer.
Actually it is not a yes or no answer. Most older black folks are against homosexuality whereas more young black folks are more accepting of it, as long as, it doesn't affect them.

Forum List

Back