🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sigh...a "man" slashes an elderly womans face with a blade caught on video

A black man in NYC commits a crime and EVERY black person in America is responsible for it.
Its the same reaction you and obama have been reveling in every time a white cop is involved in shooting a black guy

Black race mongers can dish it out but they cant take it

New York City Police are looking for the suspect who was seen in startling video repeatedly slashing a woman in the face, arms and hands using a boxcutter.

Video inside the link of the ape slashing the woman. This is what the left wing dream consists of right here.

BLM! BLM! BLM!

I wonder how many times democrat judges and prosecutors let this guy go on no bail.........

New York City Police are looking for the suspect who was seen in startling video repeatedly slashing a woman in the face, arms and hands using a boxcutter.

Video inside the link of the ape slashing the woman. This is what the left wing dream consists of right here.

BLM! BLM! BLM!

For the left wing, this is a good outcome.....imagine if she had a gun and shot this guy....for them, that would be a bad outcome.

Its the same reaction you and obama have been reveling in every time a white cop is involved in shooting a black guy

Black race mongers can dish it out but they cant take it
I know you won't answer it Mac, but tell us the last time a black cop shot a white man with his gun when he meant to grab his taser. Hell tell us the last time a white cop shot a white man with his gun when he meant to grab his taser.

You are a fake, if you grew up in the Hood you would know my words are correct.
Wrong, you didn't answer the questions and you don't represent the hood at all. I grew up in the hood and the fact you think I am white is more laughable. You think the hood respects Lilly white soft liberal vegan men is pathetic. You bring up delivery drivers...lol.

I will admit it isn't as bad as many think, but there is a jungle mentality of survival of the fittest and if you walk around like avocado toast eating, soy boy latte sipping, patronizing whitey from upper crust trying to "fit in" you will get your ass thoroughly kicked.

You denying that is pathetic. I also know in the hood very devout spiritual God fearing people and the fact you skipped over that gay marriage questions also reveals a lot.

So, convince these mooks you are from the hood while allowing yourself to be patronized by the soft delicate vegan soy boys on the left.

It's pathetic.

I know you won't answer it Mac, but tell us the last time a black cop shot a white man with his gun when he meant to grab his taser. Hell tell us the last time a white cop shot a white man with his gun when he meant to grab his taser.

Tell us the last time any cop shot anyone when they thought they were using a taser, you moron.

when 12 percent of the population commits 37 percent of the violent crime we have a problem when 12 percent of the population commits 50 percent of all murders we have a problem.

Something familiar about all these attackers.

Yes.

They will all be characterized as white supremacists by the mainstream media and every last democrat in this frum will believe that to be true with such burning faith that it would put a Holy Roller to shame.

Wrong, you didn't answer the questions and you don't represent the hood at all. I grew up in the hood and the fact you think I am white is more laughable. You think the hood respects Lilly white soft liberal vegan men is pathetic. You bring up delivery drivers...lol.
The fact is you are lying, now you claim you grew up in the Hood and in the next breath you claim that whites can't go in the Hood. Make up your mind, I see whites in the Hood everyday. Also I don't remember ever claiming to represent the Hood, I am a country boy from NC.
I will admit it isn't as bad as many think, but there is a jungle mentality of survival of the fittest and if you walk around like avocado toast eating, soy boy latte sipping, patronizing whitey from upper crust trying to "fit in" you will get your ass thoroughly kicked.
How many times did you get your ass kicked?
You denying that is pathetic. I also know in the hood very devout spiritual God fearing people and the fact you skipped over that gay marriage questions also reveals a lot.
You don't have a clue, it is funny listening to someone white trying to tell a black man what black folks think That is what is pathetic.
So, convince these mooks you are from the hood while allowing yourself to be patronized by the soft delicate vegan soy boys on the left.

It's pathetic.
Think about how stupid that sounds, convince these mooks you are from the Hood. What is pathetic is you trying to convince anyone that you are from the Hood. There is no way and I mean NO WAY your racist ass is from the Hood, who are you Tommy from Power.

when 12 percent of the population commits 37 percent of the violent crime we have a problem when 12 percent of the population commits 50 percent of all murders we have a problem.

Actually, 12% is inaccurate....I think Andrew Klavan at Daily wire pointed this out......Black Americans make up 12-13% of the population....but it is young black males...about 7% of the population, who engage in the majority of the crime....so 7% of black Americans are responsible for over 50% of our murders......

The fact is you are lying, now you claim you grew up in the Hood and in the next breath you claim that whites can't go in the Hood. Make up your mind, I see whites in the Hood everyday. Also I don't remember ever claiming to represent the Hood, I am a country boy from NC.

How many times did you get your ass kicked?

You don't have a clue, it is funny listening to someone white trying to tell a black man what black folks think That is what is pathetic.

Think about how stupid that sounds, convince these mooks you are from the Hood. What is pathetic is you trying to convince anyone that you are from the Hood. There is no way and I mean NO WAY your racist ass is from the Hood, who are you Tommy from Power.
That's what I thought. A huxtable

That is what Kim Potter just claimed, dumbass.

Shit head......she is the only one.....and the black guy was a violent criminal....with a long history of crime and violence..

So you tell us...how many times have any cop, of any race or sex accidentally shot anyone of any race or sex when they thought they were using a taser....?

I know you won't answer it Mac, but tell us the last time a black cop shot a white man with his gun when he meant to grab his taser.
You picked a bad hill to die on

the lady cop was white and the criminal who she killed was black

and thats all race hustlers need to declare white racism and let the party begin

Shit head......she is the only one.....and the black guy was a violent criminal....with a long history of crime and violence..

So you tell us...how many times have any cop, of any race or sex accidentally shot anyone of any race or sex when they thought they were using a taser....?
Are you really that fucking stupid or just had your head stuck up your ass.

Steven Yount, was shot in the buttocks by a Sacramento, California officer Thomas Schrum while handcuffed during a scuffle outside a 7-Eleven.

Everardo Torres, 24, from California, was shot dead by Madera Police Officer Marcie Noriega who, according to the Madera Tribune, intended to grab her Taser to subdue Torres and instead grabbed her 40-caliber Glock and fired one shot into his chest.

Court documents seen by Newsweek said Mesa Police Office Martin Wolfe shot Theodore Wright in the back in May 2004. The document said the Arizona officer "meant to shoot Wright with his Taser, but fired a single shot from his Glock pistol instead."

Oscar Grant III, a 22-year-old Black man from California, was killed on the Bay Area Rapid Transit District (BART) in the early hours of New Year's Day in 2009. Grant had been arrested for a misdemeanor and was lying facedown on the platform when BART police officer Johannes Mehserle said he meant to pull his Taser to shock Grant.

I could go on, but what would be the use.

You picked a bad hill to die on

the lady cop was white and the criminal who she killed was black

and thats all race hustlers need to declare white racism and let the party begin
Just admit you can't or won't answer the question, why? Because you can't find one, can you?

Sorry white boy, you can't define me. As a black man who grew up in the 60s down South you can't tell me a damn thing about the Hood or anything else for that matter.
Wrong, you don't represent anything and the fact you keep telling me I am white (cause you need me to be) is a joke. You don't know one thing you are talking about. That or you are in great denial.

Why again are there bars on the windows in the hood? You denying there are or needed? The fact you think a large number of whites can skip into the hood is pathetic. You then equate delivery drivers......sigh.

I grew up in the hood but I guess the difference between me and you is I was conditioned since I had a family executed and escaped actual Communist conditions to not TRUST GOVERNMENT and being patronized in offensive.

You, allow them to own your mind with their crap is you being nothing but a mental slave. You know it too.

Wrong, you don't represent anything and the fact you keep telling me I am white (cause you need me to be) is a joke.
I don't need you to be a damn thing, who taught you to hate yourself? I didn't.
You don't know one thing you are talking about. That or you are in great denial.
What am I in denial of? You haven't shown ONE thing that I have stated that was wrong.
Why again are there bars on the windows in the hood? You denying there are or needed? The fact you think a large number of whites can skip into the hood is pathetic. You then equate delivery drivers......sigh.
When did I deny that folks need bars on their windows? I stated why they have bars on their windows, if you have a different explanation by all means post it. Do white folks operate in the Hood on a daily basis or not.
I grew up in the hood but I guess the difference between me and you is I was conditioned since I had a family executed and escaped actual Communist conditions to not TRUST GOVERNMENT and being patronized in offensive.
Communist conditions, wow. Have you ever met a Communist and I mean a REAL Communist not some bullshit Hannity, Carlson, etc. told you were Communist.
You, allow them to own your mind with their crap is you being nothing but a mental slave. You know it too.
Allow them to own my mind, hmmm. Just out of curiosity how old are you?

Are you really that fucking stupid or just had your head stuck up your ass.

Steven Yount, was shot in the buttocks by a Sacramento, California officer Thomas Schrum while handcuffed during a scuffle outside a 7-Eleven.

Everardo Torres, 24, from California, was shot dead by Madera Police Officer Marcie Noriega who, according to the Madera Tribune, intended to grab her Taser to subdue Torres and instead grabbed her 40-caliber Glock and fired one shot into his chest.

Court documents seen by Newsweek said Mesa Police Office Martin Wolfe shot Theodore Wright in the back in May 2004. The document said the Arizona officer "meant to shoot Wright with his Taser, but fired a single shot from his Glock pistol instead."

Oscar Grant III, a 22-year-old Black man from California, was killed on the Bay Area Rapid Transit District (BART) in the early hours of New Year's Day in 2009. Grant had been arrested for a misdemeanor and was lying facedown on the platform when BART police officer Johannes Mehserle said he meant to pull his Taser to shock Grant.

I could go on, but what would be the use.

Then they need to stop using tasers and just shoot people....

The first story you state isn't about a taser....

Links to each story would be nice.

Forum List

Back