(sigh)....we can all relax, Collins got his word on Roe vs Wade...LOLOLOL

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Just when I thought all was doomed, Collins:

Collins said Friday that she was confident that Kavanaugh will not overturn Roe v. Wade, the landmark Supreme Court decision that legalized abortion in the U.S.

This aging sorry pile of female conservative shit.. got the word of a lying corrupt judge, who is backed by the most corrupt president and house and senate in US history.

If that doesn't make us all sleep better at night, nothing will

Collins said Friday that she was confident that Kavanaugh will not overturn Roe v. Wade, the landmark Supreme Court decision that legalized abortion in the U.S.

This aging sorry pile of female conservative shit.. got the word of a lying corrupt judge, who is backed by the most corrupt president and house and senate in US history.

Boy, you worry too much

Sorry Triggered but that's the way the mop flops.

You thought Kavanaugh could single-handedly overturn Roe v Wade? haha no wonder you people can't win an election to save your souls.

Boy, you worry too much
Yeah, just like I thought when Trump won, all would okay.....gotcha

Sorry Triggered but that's the way the mop flops.

I agree with him ... with Hossfly.....

thats the way the mop flops...... that's the way the cookie crumbles......etc......

deal with it Triggered .

You forgot to add that Kavanaugh is a serial gangland rapist.

Well since he lied live on every network major and minor I kinda doubt his word is worth much.

Well since he lied live on every network major and minor I kinda doubt his word is worth much.
Yep. Kiss Roe v Wade goodbye. lol

Triggered did you know Planned parenthood was started by a woman who thought that blacks were inferior and should be exterminated

PlannedParenthoodSangerPic1.jpg

Forum List

Back