Sign a contract before sex? Politcal correctness could destroy passion

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Sign a contract before sex? Political correctness could destroy passion
In the West, at least, everyone has become massively aware of the extent of coercion and exploitation in sexual relations.
However, we should bear in mind also the (no less significant) fact that millions of people on a daily basis flirt and play the game of seduction, with the clear aim of finding a partner for making love. The result of the modern Western culture is that both sexes are expected to play an active role in this game.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well you see you leftist fake liberal idiots all your own bs is coming back to bite you and your kids in your own asses.
This poor kid should never be facing prison time, nor have to register as a sex offender and this isn't the only case of kids getting caught up in this bs.

These people aint liberals but idiots.

Liberals love sex and fucking each other!
Evidently not.

Just because you can't get anyone to do you is no reason to believe they don't like sex.
Heavens I certainly would not want anyone to do me. The idea is distasteful at best.

Someone has come up with before sex contracts. I assure you, it wasn't me. There is no reasonable explanation for someone who likes sex to have come up with dating contracts regulating physical contact.

If there were robot companions for women I would certainly prefer one over a man.

In the West, at least, everyone has become massively aware of the extent of coercion and exploitation in sexual relations.
However, we should bear in mind also the (no less significant) fact that millions of people on a daily basis flirt and play the game of seduction, with the clear aim of finding a partner for making love. The result of the modern Western culture is that both sexes are expected to play an active role in this game.

Well you see you leftist fake liberal idiots all your own bs is coming back to bite you and your kids in your own asses.
This poor kid should never be facing prison time, nor have to register as a sex offender and this isn't the only case of kids getting caught up in this bs.

Remember back in the Bush days when liberals always accused Republicans of being afraid of sex and being "religious prudes".

Time has proven that they were a bunch of liars.

We’ve always had sexual contracts. They were called “marriages”. To the liberals surprise once they had successfully attacked that institution all hell broke loose...and they want contracts again.
Gender roles as well, and 10000 years of experience in dealing with them, guided people to these contracts or away from them with clear behavioral expectations.

Forum List

Back