🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Silesia must belong to Poland.

Paullinat

Rookie
Jul 26, 2013
Whole Silesia must belong to Poland. When I habitually surf German sites I see more and more talk there about Silesia presented to Poland illegally. They say that the remnants of soviet system are to be demolished totally! It makes me mad just. The Nazi massacre in Poland is beyond any grants sort of Silesia or other! They will never manage to pay this debt! Not to mention the fact that part of Silesia, Upper Lusatia with Budishin (I love this city so much) is still in German possession. And this is historically part of Poland which must go back to Poland just like the part of Silesia we got in the aftermath of the Second world war!
I believe it's just the right time to remind Germans about it. They are now intensely making troubled waters in our part of Silesia. I mean that 92% of all the ethnic Germans live in this region and they are acting just like Germany's fifth column! What they are doing there amounts to instigating separatism! The plan is plain clear. Firstly, they are to make Poland's part of Silesia independent and then they'll join it to Germany! I'd rather send those Germans to Germany to nip it in the bud.

Whole Silesia must belong to Poland. When I habitually surf German sites I see more and more talk there about Silesia presented to Poland illegally. They say that the remnants of soviet system are to be demolished totally! It makes me mad just. The Nazi massacre in Poland is beyond any grants sort of Silesia or other! They will never manage to pay this debt! Not to mention the fact that part of Silesia, Upper Lusatia with Budishin (I love this city so much) is still in German possession. And this is historically part of Poland which must go back to Poland just like the part of Silesia we got in the aftermath of the Second world war!
I believe it's just the right time to remind Germans about it. They are now intensely making troubled waters in our part of Silesia. I mean that 92% of all the ethnic Germans live in this region and they are acting just like Germany's fifth column! What they are doing there amounts to instigating separatism! The plan is plain clear. Firstly, they are to make Poland's part of Silesia independent and then they'll join it to Germany! I'd rather send those Germans to Germany to nip it in the bud.

"Bloody Sunday (German: Bromberger Blutsonntag; Polish: Krwawa niedziela) was a series of killings against the German minority that took place at the beginning of World War II. On September 3, 1939, two days after the beginning of the German invasion of Poland, highly controversial killings occurred in and around Bydgoszcz (German: Bromberg), a Polish city with a sizable German minority. The number of casualties and other details of the incident are disputed among historians. The Nazis exploited the deaths as grounds for a massacre of Polish inhabitants after the Wehrmacht captured the town."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bromberger_Blutsonntag

Forum List

Back