Silk using Diamond's death to make even more money.

Don't you think I won't miss her. They were cute n funny.

More than can be said about any leftists, at all, ever.
Sorry for your loss, dude. Never heard of them.

The unexpected death of Diamond from the hard right wing sister duo Diamond and Silk has become just another way to make money for the remaining sister, Herneitha Rochelle Hardaway Richardson (Silk). Only hours after the death, the Diamond and Silk web site posted a link to a Gofundme type site where over $67,000 has been collected so far with Herneitha Rochelle Hardaway Richardson (Silk) named as the recipient of all the money collected. No official reason has been given for her death so far, but there has been much speculation that she succumbed to Covid 19, which she claimed didn't exist. Other speculation proposes her death was the result of Karma, which was triggered by the vast trove of misinformation and Q-Anon conspiracies, which most of her act was based on. What we do know is that people close to her claim she wasn't sick, but just collapsed and died shortly afterward. No prediction of how long the money making site will stay up. A reasonable guess might be until the money stops coming in.
Quick! Tell Hunter!

Whenever and however I finally kick the bucket, I would love it if my family can find a way to make money off of it.

I hope the OP is some kind of parody.

Bullshit. The man OD'd and the coroners knew it.
Sorry this isn't 1923 when the cops could murder a black man and sweep it under the rug. Those days are coming to an end.
The Left in the U.S. used it as a cudgel to try to get rid of Trump. Saint Floyd di Fentanyl was a dead man walking before he tried to pass a counterfeit $20 and his "supporters" used it as an excuse to loot and burn. In retrospect, Trump should have mobilized the Guard and inflicted some discipline on the "protesters" who were setting things on fire. Shoot on sight for those who were lighting the fires...
Thanks for letting us know that he was going to die that day if it wasn't for Chauvin, maybe Chauvin shouldn't have put his knee on his neck, since the fools like you are telling us he was a dead man walking.

Your life is not as full as mine, then.

Are you an earwig? Do you live under a rock?
Don't even know what an earwig is. No, typical 3 bedroom brick.

Sorry this isn't 1923 when the cops could murder a black man and sweep it under the rug. Those days are coming to an end.

Thanks for letting us know that he was going to die that day if it wasn't for Chauvin, maybe Chauvin shouldn't have put his knee on his neck, since the fools like you are telling us he was a dead man walking.
Chauvin certainly should have gotten him (Floyd) medical attention, even he had to be strapped. Tbh Floyd should have hanged years prior for home invading and robbing people by sticking a gun to a pregnant woman's belly. Floyd should have been hanged in the public aquare many years prior.

Chauvin certainly should have gotten him (Floyd) medical attention, even he had to be strapped. Tbh Floyd should have hanged years prior for home invading and robbing people by sticking a gun to a pregnant woman's belly. Floyd should have been hanged in the public aquare many years prior.
I guess if you repeat a lie long enough it becomes the truth to some folks.

Floyd was arrested in 2007 for his involvement in an armed home robbery and was sentenced to five years in prison, but court records do not indicate that Henriquez was pregnant at the time of the incident, or that Floyd threatened to kill her baby.

Black folks have never thought that bullshit, for the simple fact countless black men have spent years in prison for crimes they never committed.
they dont have to think it,, its inbred into them,,,

tell me if floyd was the one killed why did his family have to profit from it?? all they lost was a criminal drug addict that drug down the family??

Forum List

Back