Simone Biles vs. Michael Phelps

Don't bullshit around the question dude.
the only one bullshiting is you.
Phelps is just the latest most medals won Olympian.
He's not the first white swimmer to win a bunch of medals.
Remember Greg Louganis?
What a slapdick.
Yep I do...and no one mentioned his race.
I am sick of liberals pimping racism for votes. When Team USA wins its for everyone of us as Americans. But Democrats want to divide us.
I love my country. The best 4th of July I ever had was after the Gulf War in East LA. Great people. Fine people. Great Americans.
Then you finished watching Boyz n the hood.
What's that?

Liberals Democrats do this all the time, so now I am going to flip it (literally). How come Simone Biles (love you girl) is the "First Black.."whatever, but Michael Phelps is not the first "white person" to win a dozen gold medals ? Why are liberals such racists?
Because he's not that's why.
The record for the most personal gold medals won by white people is constantly changing.

Simone Biles is significant because blacks were barred from gymnastics.
The United States gymnastics team first appeared in the Olympics in 1932. But for 60 years, only white women represented the country on the sport’s biggest stage.

Are you really this dense ?
Or just a racist POS?
OMG I hate the United States! Sure. So Mr. Phelps is a piece of shit?

Why do you hate Michael Phelps?

michael-phelps-marijuana-cereal-smoking-3602048.jpg

I am sick of liberals pimping racism for votes.

Just watch the fucking Olympics, man. Usain Bolt is about to destroy it on the 100m and young Ms. Biles is favored on the vault tonight. Why are you trying to make this political?

Liberals Democrats do this all the time, so now I am going to flip it (literally). How come Simone Biles (love you girl) is the "First Black.."whatever, but Michael Phelps is not the first "white person" to win a dozen gold medals ? Why are liberals such racists?
The record for the most personal gold medals won by white people is constantly changing.

The United States gymnastics team first appeared in the Olympics in 1932. But for 60 years, only white women represented the country on the sport’s biggest stage.

Or just a racist POS?
Don't bullshit around the question dude.
the only one bullshiting is you.
Phelps is just the latest most medals won Olympian.
He's not the first white swimmer to win a bunch of medals.
Remember Greg Louganis?
What a slapdick.
Greg Louganis the swimmer??? I'm going to have to think about that one

That's pretty sad until one realizes what an asswipe racist you are using the Olympics to slam black people.

What have you ever done, Bucky, aside from whine?

That's pretty sad until one realizes what an asswipe racist you are using the Olympics to slam black people.

What have you ever done, Bucky, aside from whine?
Using Olympics to slam white people.

Or just a racist POS?
OMG I hate the United States! Sure. So Mr. Phelps is a piece of shit?

Why do you hate Michael Phelps?

michael-phelps-marijuana-cereal-smoking-3602048.jpg
I am sick of liberals pimping racism for votes.

Just watch the fucking Olympics, man. Usain Bolt is about to destroy it on the 100m and young Ms. Biles is favored on the vault tonight. Why are you trying to make this political?
Because the government controlled media is.

what are you whining about nut bar? they've done nothing but talk about phelps all week long.

you can't even get through the olympics without being a bigoted freak troll

Actually - MUCH is being made about Phelps being the greatest Olympian and the FIRST, period. If Phelps were black he would still be the FIRST anything.

If people like you didn't make it such a big deal, it wouldn't be. The fact that you posted this message proves that it is important.

You're the only one pointing out race around here.

The commentators may or may not be liberals.

Forum List

Back