Simone Biles vs. Michael Phelps

Liberals Democrats do this all the time, so now I am going to flip it (literally). How come Simone Biles (love you girl) is the "First Black.."whatever, but Michael Phelps is not the first "white person" to win a dozen gold medals ? Why are liberals such racists?

You're the only one pointing out race around here.

The commentators may or may not be liberals.
Nope. They be permanent and they be liberals.

Liberals Democrats do this all the time, so now I am going to flip it (literally). How come Simone Biles (love you girl) is the "First Black.."whatever, but Michael Phelps is not the first "white person" to win a dozen gold medals ? Why are liberals such racists?

Actually - MUCH is being made about Phelps being the greatest Olympian and the FIRST, period. If Phelps were black he would still be the FIRST anything.
Would he?

Because Biles is the first black woman to win all around Olympic gold. While Phelps is not the first white male to win male Olympic swimming events.
Racist.

Because he's not that's why.
The record for the most personal gold medals won by white people is constantly changing.

Simone Biles is significant because blacks were barred from gymnastics.
The United States gymnastics team first appeared in the Olympics in 1932. But for 60 years, only white women represented the country on the sport’s biggest stage.

Are you really this dense ?
Or just a racist POS?
Your point is what?

You're the only one pointing out race around here.

The commentators may or may not be liberals.
Nope. They be permanent and they be liberals.

:rofl: Poor baby.

This is a joke thread...

Saying that , here is an interesting fact... Black people have denser bones that white people.. that is the reason they can hold more muscle.. But also means why they are better track atheltes... That density make them sink it the pool.. Does that mean balck people can't win in swiming? No... But it is as hard for them as white people in sprinting...

Also I was 100% behind Bolt tonght, I will never support a drug cheat over a clean athelte no mather what the country...

A better question might be is what the Hell is the OP doing in the Politics Forum rather than the Racist Baiting Forum?

Ahhh .. poor baby. :0(

Black women dominating is swimming and gymnastics. What next? :0( Poor baby.

Too bad this isn't like the time when white men cheated and kept the best athletes out of the game. The doors were kicked open and now blacks dominate sports like we invented them. The 'best' were just the 'best' that were allowed to play. Poor baby.

Remember when it was said that blacks weren't smart enough to play quarterback in the NFL .. by racists just like you?

Cam Newton snags No.1 in 'The Top 100 Players of 2016'
Cam Newton snags No.1 in 'The Top 100 Players of 2016'

Take this with you Bubba ..

CppyHwiWEAAty77.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Michael Phelps breaks 2,168 year old record.

Step Aside, Leonidas: Michael Phelps Breaks 2,000-Year-Old Olympic Record

Previous record held by swarthy Greek man.

hmmm, swarthy Greek guy? Maybe, but it's hard to say, back in the day travel was not as easy as it is today. Leonidas may have been Greek but The Island of Rhodes had more ties to Egypt than Greece and-----and The Island of Rhodes is located over 200 miles from the Greek mainland but just 11 miles from Turkey.

Today, Leonidas nationality would be Greek but Leonidas ethnicity, IMO, is more likely to be Middle Eastern - does anybody know for sure?

Forum List

Back