Since 1982, name the mass shootings that would be stopped by universal checks, and no fly/buy list

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Okay.....the gun grabber's prayers were answered, there was a big sacrifice to their god "gun control" on sunday and their bloody god handed them power to push for gun control....

They want universal background checks

They want the no fly list to be a no buy gun list....

So.....tell me anti gunners

Since 1982, which of the mass shootings that have happened would have been stopped by either one of these new laws you want...

Since the shooter in Orlando would have passed a universal background check for an individual sale....and the FBI didn't even put him on the no fly list....but you are using this to push for those two laws....

Care to enlighten us as to how useful these two laws would have been had we had them since 1982?

You're missing the point. Tragedies are a great opportunities to make government more intrusive and overbearing. The terrorists know this. It's why they do what they do.

13418773_1108799135829863_477488655999484368_n.jpg

Okay.....the gun grabber's prayers were answered, there was a big sacrifice to their god "gun control" on sunday and their bloody god handed them power to push for gun control....

They want universal background checks

They want the no fly list to be a no buy gun list....

So.....tell me anti gunners

Since 1982, which of the mass shootings that have happened would have been stopped by either one of these new laws you want...

Since the shooter in Orlando would have passed a universal background check for an individual sale....and the FBI didn't even put him on the no fly list....but you are using this to push for those two laws....

Care to enlighten us as to how useful these two laws would have been had we had them since 1982?

Because Criminals and Terrorists obey lists, laws and everything else and if they can not obtain the weapon of choice the will go home to play scrabble while beating the wife twice a day and kicking the cat they call mother...

I mean the 1994 Assault Weapon Ban stopped the OKC Bombing, Atlanta Bombing, the 9/11/2001 Attacks and all those mass shootings that happen...

Oh if you did not realize I am agreeing with you that lists and Assault Weapons Bans do nothing to stop anything!

Forum List

Back