Since Earth Has Only 10-12 Years Left

If these stupid Moon Bats really believed that silly shit
They don't, nor is anyone claiming it. the fool who started the thread makes a daily habit of creating threads based on hilariously stupid lies.
"Having said that, I want to make sure those who work in the oil and gas industry, those who work in the fossil fuel industry are brought along as partners to make sure that we make this transition in the ten years we have left to us as the science and scientists tell us to make the kind of bold change that we need,"

Like a guy making $50 an hour in an oil field wants to trade that job for minimum wage installing worthless solar cells on roof tops.

Which Democrat Presidential Candidates is willing to bomb coal plants in China and India to save the earth and its occupants?

If not, why do they want all life on earth dead in ten years?

Cool. In 9 years I am totally taking out a 30 year mortgage, maxing out the credit cards and suing you for fraud if I have to pay it back for more than 36 months.

If these stupid Moon Bats really believed that silly shit
They don't, nor is anyone claiming it. the fool who started the thread makes a daily habit of creating threads based on hilariously stupid lies.

That's not true. Beto said their was scientific fact that the earth would end in 12 years and he has just come out with a climate plan that will make us
emission free by 2050. ('Course we'll have all been dead for 19 years but who's counting)

Isn't it funny how the filthy ass Libtards preach that silly shit but then deny that they really mean it when pressed, like give the cost?

They're weather vanes perched on the roof of a red barn.

They point in the direction that the wind is blowing

In Al Gore's "An Inconvenient Truth" back in 2006, he stated that in 10 years both of the planet's polar icecaps will have melted.

Sure he did.

"In the years 2007, 2008, and 2009, Al Gore made statements about the possibility of a complete lack of summer sea ice in the Arctic by as early as 2013. While Gore attributed these predictions to scientists, they stemmed from a selective reading of aggressive estimates regarding future melting. The comments became a popular talking point for human-caused climate change deniers in 2014 and onward when the predictions, which in some cases were overstated, did not pan out."

FACT CHECK: Did Al Gore Predict Earth's Ice Caps Would Melt by 2014?

But you've upped the game. Both polls?

Prove it!

You phony-e-baloneys are screwed. Carry on though, cause we get a laugh!

Lets ALL get with the BARTENDRESS and BLINDBOO!

If you believe what they are selling, I got some swampland in Florida up for sale-)

I couldn't help but notice you too offer no proof whatsoever that in his movie Gore made that ridiculous 10 year claim about both poles. Gore and the alarmist have made a career by exploiting the worst case scenarios from many studies, but even he wasn't that stupid. Although, by doing so he gave the denying-absolutists propaganda fodder for decades to come.

Forum List

Back