Since I wasnt able to interest any RINO’s in NWG tax cuts, perhaps liberals might be?

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
Since I was not able to interest any RINO’s in tax cuts offered by the New world government, perhaps liberals care? below is the video detailing the offered tax cuts for our nation, please share your thoughts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't expect conservatives, libertarians, progressives, or liberals to line up in order to sign off on trading in our sham of a representative democracy for bold-faced despotism, especially when the despot has deluded himself into believing that he's the long-awaited second coming.

Don't expect conservatives, libertarians, progressives, or liberals to line up in order to sign off on trading in our sham of a representative democracy for bold-faced despotism, especially when the despot has deluded himself into believing that he's the long-awaited second coming.
Can you elaborate on "bold faced despotism" as it relates to new world government?

I think many of us would prefer to die hunting you parasites down. The time for "compromise" has past.

You might want to get a native speaker to narrate your propaganda, I can't even understand the shit. But don't get me wrong, either way it's still shit.

Last edited:
I think many of us would prefer to die hunting you parasites down. The time for "compromise" has past.
You might want to get a native speaker to narrate your propaganda, I can't even understand the shit. But don't get me wrong, either way it's still shit.
I think I will make a speech for you white republican brothers, and I will put your responses in the intro

Does anyone on USMB have anything more constructive to say about tax cuts than this?

images

Does anyone on USMB have anything more constructive to say about tax cuts than this?

When all you have is something you produced as your opinion, what is there to comment on. You offer no sound evidence that anything you say has any validity, it is therefore shit.

Forum List

Back