🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Since no one had flown aircraft into buildings, no reason to monitor flight schools...right?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The problem with the left is they have no ability to understand history.....history begins when they wake up in the morning...that is one of the reasons why they behave as if Trump's executive orders were created yesterday, with no history of muslim radical terrorism in our past to give us guide posts about how to protect ourselves...

One of the dumbest things these fake judges have said in defense of violating their mandate as judges....is that since no one from the 7 countries picked out by obama have been convicted of terrorism on U.S. soil...there is no reason to be worried about all of the muslim terrorist activity in those countries and our inability to vet immigrants and travelors from those countries....

For a little freaking history....at one point in this country no one had ever flown planes into the World Trade Center.....and that is why the FBI, when repeatedly warned about muslim, foriegn nationals in our Flight Schools.....couldn't have cared less....after all...no foreign national had ever flown jet airliners into buildings....

Of course, the 3,000 Americans murdered on 9/11 could not be reached for comment on this over sight....

F.B.I. Told of Worry Over Flight Lessons Before Sept. 11

An F.B.I. agent in Phoenix told counterterrorism officials at the bureau's headquarters last July that he had detected an alarming pattern of Arab men with possible ties to terrorism taking aviation-related training, and urged a nationwide review of the trend, according to F.B.I. officials.

The agent's recommendation was not acted upon before Sept. 11, however; bureau officials foresaw difficulties in scrutinizing the hundreds of Middle Eastern men who regularly attended flight schools and underwent aviation training in the United States.

Yeah...that agent was probably a racist like you say Trump is.....right?

The problem with the left is they have no ability to understand history.....history begins when they wake up in the morning...that is one of the reasons why they behave as if Trump's executive orders were created yesterday, with no history of muslim radical terrorism in our past to give us guide posts about how to protect ourselves...

One of the dumbest things these fake judges have said in defense of violating their mandate as judges....is that since no one from the 7 countries picked out by obama have been convicted of terrorism on U.S. soil...there is no reason to be worried about all of the muslim terrorist activity in those countries and our inability to vet immigrants and travelors from those countries....

For a little freaking history....at one point in this country no one had ever flown planes into the World Trade Center.....and that is why the FBI, when repeatedly warned about muslim, foriegn nationals in our Flight Schools.....couldn't have cared less....after all...no foreign national had ever flown jet airliners into buildings....

Of course, the 3,000 Americans murdered on 9/11 could not be reached for comment on this over sight....

F.B.I. Told of Worry Over Flight Lessons Before Sept. 11

An F.B.I. agent in Phoenix told counterterrorism officials at the bureau's headquarters last July that he had detected an alarming pattern of Arab men with possible ties to terrorism taking aviation-related training, and urged a nationwide review of the trend, according to F.B.I. officials.

The agent's recommendation was not acted upon before Sept. 11, however; bureau officials foresaw difficulties in scrutinizing the hundreds of Middle Eastern men who regularly attended flight schools and underwent aviation training in the United States.

Yeah...that agent was probably a racist like you say Trump is.....right?
In order for a leftist argument to work you have to ignore the obvious.

What was the ban about?

It was merely stage one of a bigger policy of protecting our borders. Why were 7 ME countries singled out? Because intelligence reports clearly stated that anyone traveling from those countries was a threat to national security, not because they were born there, but because those 7 countries weren't following proper travel procedures due to the hostile nature of their governments.

Forum List

Back