Since Stock Markets Are Declining, Pelosi Should Let Us Know Her Insider Trading Plans

WOW, that must be frustrating.
Nah, not really, we see it happening every day. 220 cities attacked by violent Antifa/BLM. Looting arson and murder. Yet none prosecuted.
Conservatives protesting in D.C. considered Sedition and insurrection by Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrats and nearly 1,000 incarcerated without the benefit of bail.

Somebody should check Nancy's shorts. No, not those shorts. We're talking about Nancy's stock positions.

Pelosi put AOC on this "Select Committee on Economic Disparity and Fairness in Growth" but the chair is an ex-Goldman Sachs banker who represents the district that's home to most of the nation's hedge fund managers lol

E3-qT2SVIAEzFzM

Lie

Another lie.

Even more lies.
Lie

Another lie.

Even more lies.

~~~~~~
Contrary to your false statement:
**********​
"If there is any “two systems of justice” situation here, it’s that there are one set of rules for right-wing rioters and none for left-wing rioters who terrorized entire communities for months on end in 2020".

~~~~~~
Contrary to your false statement:
**********​
"If there is any “two systems of justice” situation here, it’s that there are one set of rules for right-wing rioters and none for left-wing rioters who terrorized entire communities for months on end in 2020".

BLM rioters were routinely arrested so you're lying about that.
Most 1/6 insurrectionists were released on bail and many were not arrested at all.

PS: The dow is up 600 points right now.
That does not mean anything anymore with money pushed into it by others in questionable times and we have a social payoff system. This for decades. But in a slow reality we are getting poorer with government saying more and more to keep the scam going. Pensions from decades ago keep those really privileged living the life of riley compared to what is reality today.

BLM rioters were routinely arrested so you're lying about that.
Most 1/6 insurrectionists were released on bail and many were not arrested at all.

I didn't say they weren't arrested. I said they weren't prosecuted.
Even when convicted Antifa activists like the two NY lawyers that used a Molotov cocktail to burn a police cruiser have been given a plea deal.

I didn't say they weren't arrested. I said they weren't prosecuted.
Even when convicted Antifa activists like the two NY lawyers that used a Molotov cocktail to burn a police cruiser have been given a plea deal.

Dude, stop lying.

Forum List

Back