Since the republicans will use the Harry Reid option , will we ever have a left wing Supreme court?

Republicans never see the long game?

Who the fuck used it in the first place tard?

Who thought by using all those E..O. s instead of going through congress they were safe...?

The democrats never ever think ahead.

It's really just a matter of demographics.

The changing demographics of this country heavily favor Democratic presidential candidates.

The Senate most likely will continue to change hands, but when the Dems have a majority they will be able to place truly left-wing justices on the bench.

BTW most people switch to Republican as they get older, and Latinos are traditionally conservative, if the immigration problem is solved they will vote for Republicans more in the future

Hell I switched back, well to independent. But if the current admin screws with social security and Medicare Repubs could switch to Dems.

Trump's approval rating with Independents is currently 34%, even worse than his dismal overall approval numbers.

Little Kim has a 100% approval rating in his country and your point being?

Why the fuck do you keep repeating this red herring? This is like the 3rd thread I've seen you post this.

Technically white people and black people are together in blue states because of their common disdain for whiteness.

The problem for Democrats is that white masochists worship blacks, not Hispanics or Arabs etc, so the switch to being a Hispanic party will hurt Democrats even with the most crazy leftists.

USMB's weekly Klan meeting?

:wtf:
LOL

I love how stupid you Democrats are.

You don't even possess the brain cells to comprehend that you called me a klan member for simply reversing the standard Democrat racial narrative.

Racist white Republicans with black Republican lackeys = brilliant "progressive" observation

Racist black Democrats with white Democrat lackeys = "klan meeting".

If only you had a brain and could actually appreciate the irony.

A fallacy of a false equivalency to which you no doubt remain oblivious.

In each post, you ignore 400 years of history, It's truly astonishing.
In each post, you ignore 400 years of history,
1776-2016=400
It's truly astonishing.

1621 - 2017 = 396 years, aka the time during which African slaves have existed on the continent, you fucking idiot.

So you agree that the democrat party still has African American in chains then? Not physical ones but financial..

BTW most people switch to Republican as they get older, and Latinos are traditionally conservative, if the immigration problem is solved they will vote for Republicans more in the future

LMAO, this is so much bullshit.

Myth Buster: Latinos Are Not "Natural Conservatives"
Latinos are more conservative than white conservatives, as are most black Democrats.

An assertion lacking any shred of evidence.

It's really just a matter of demographics.

The changing demographics of this country heavily favor Democratic presidential candidates.

The Senate most likely will continue to change hands, but when the Dems have a majority they will be able to place truly left-wing justices on the bench.

Hell I switched back, well to independent. But if the current admin screws with social security and Medicare Repubs could switch to Dems.

Trump's approval rating with Independents is currently 34%, even worse than his dismal overall approval numbers.

Why the fuck do you keep repeating this red herring? This is like the 3rd thread I've seen you post this.

It's not a red herring it's the truth, to prove that polls and popularity don't mean a damn thing.

Millennials will switch over as well.

Immigration is all they have left.

Well that and racism /segregation in the blue states... If blacks and whites ever get together there the democrat party is finished.
Technically white people and black people are together in blue states because of their common disdain for whiteness.

The problem for Democrats is that white masochists worship blacks, not Hispanics or Arabs etc, so the switch to being a Hispanic party will hurt Democrats even with the most crazy leftists.

USMB's weekly Klan meeting?

:wtf:
LOL

I love how stupid you Democrats are.

You don't even possess the brain cells to comprehend that you called me a klan member for simply reversing the standard Democrat racial narrative.

Racist white Republicans with black Republican lackeys = brilliant "progressive" observation

Racist black Democrats with white Democrat lackeys = "klan meeting".

If only you had a brain and could actually appreciate the irony.

A fallacy of a false equivalency to which you no doubt remain oblivious.

In each post, you ignore 400 years of history, It's truly astonishing.
You ignore everything that has happened since 1965 when it actually amounts to much more change than the "400 years" that you pulled out of your ass.

And I am not even talking about the unprecedented demographic changes that actually turn your worldview upside down more and more each passing year.

I feel sorry for the LGBT crowd, the tree huggers and the little snow flakes now.

It will be century or more before we would see a left wing Supreme court..

That's sad...

Well, if they have everything like the repugs do now, they could decide that the SC needs 13 justices instead of 9 and majority vote pack the court. Then if repugs whine, they can just say elections have consequences.

The Democrats have won the presidential popular vote in the last 6 out of 8 elections. The GOP is now almost wholly dependent on the peculiarity of the electoral college to have any good chance of winning the presidency.

That is a dependence that will not serve them well in the long term.

Therefore, the end of the filibuster will favor Democrats over time.
That would be true if the Democrats were an actual political party with a legitimate political message...but they no longer are.

The Democrats got 11 million more votes than the GOP in the Senate elections in 2016.
All a result of 3 extraordinarily partisan states.

Just keep running to BLM and La Raza for "progressive" policy advice and watch how fast you lose all but those 3 states.

I feel sorry for the LGBT crowd, the tree huggers and the little snow flakes now.

That's sad...

Well, if they have everything like the repugs do now, they could decide that the SC needs 13 justices instead of 9 and majority vote pack the court. Then if repugs whine, they can just say elections have consequences.

Got a point there.

That's sad...

FDR tired that, and even his VP was against it

Latinos are more conservative than white conservatives, as are most black Democrats.

What is the position of most Latinos and most blacks on gay marriage compared to white conservatives?

What is the position of most Latinos and most blacks on women's rights compared to white conservatives?

On every major social issue non-white "progressives" are WAY WAY to the right of the dreaded white Republican, and that gap only increases as the Republican Party moves left on social issues.

Blacks and Latinos are far right on social issues(to say nothing of Arab Muslims and black African immigrants who are still preserving much of the dark ages with many of their views) and generally far left on economics, which would make them more nationalist than the "far right" parties in Europe if they were white.

That's sad...

Unlike Democrats, Republicans always seem to believe that once they get control of government they will have it forever. Over the last 50 years, neither party has been able to control government more than 30% of the time. Republicans have been able to control the Congress and White House only 12% of the time.
Divided government in the United States - Wikipedia

It's not a red herring it's the truth, to prove that polls and popularity don't mean a damn thing.

Comparing North Korea to American democracy is "truth"? You've officially jumped the shark. And that's tough to do here.

What is the position of most Latinos and most blacks on gay marriage compared to white conservatives?

What is the position of most Latinos and most blacks on women's rights compared to white conservatives?

On every major social issue non-white "progressives" are WAY WAY to the right of the dreaded white Republican, and that gap only increases as the Republican Party moves left on social issues.

Blacks and Latinos are far right on social issues(to say nothing of Arab Muslims and black African immigrants who are still preserving much of the dark ages with many of their views) and generally far left on economics, which would make them more nationalist than the "far right" parties in Europe if they were white.

Got any links, or are you just going to keep babbling unsubstantiated nonsense from your barstool?

Have another, dumbfuck.

Pew: Majority of Latinos Favor Same-Sex Marriage; Public Support Rises

Got any links, or are you just going to keep babbling unsubstantiated nonsense from your barstool?

Have another, dumbfuck.
Do you know even one straight black person that supports gay marriage? Can you name a pro gay black church?

I doubt you can do either.

Why is gay marriage STILL a controversial issue in Mexico when Hispanic immigrants are so heavily Democrat?

Because Mexico is an extremely conservative country compared to the US.

Now considering that you have no clue what white Republicans feel about social issues when compared to obvious examples of extreme social conservatism from blacks and Hispanics, you really shouldn't doubt me.

Do you know even one straight black person that supports gay marriage? Can you name a pro gay black church?

Yes, and yes.

I doubt you can do either.
What a shock you're wrong again.

Why is gay marriage STILL a controversial issue in Mexico when Hispanic immigrants are so heavily Democrat?

Gay marriage is legal in Mexico, dipshit.

Because Mexico is an extremely conservative country compared to the US.

What does this have to do with dick-shit? We're talking about Latino Americans, not Mexicans.

Wait....do you know what a latino/latina is???

Now considering that you have no clue what white Republicans feel about social issues when compared to obvious examples of extreme social conservatism from blacks and Hispanics, you really shouldn't doubt me.

According to this board, conservative republicans believe gays can't be soldiers, and ought to be shot. I can cite numerous individual posts here.

we need one left leaning judge to go before Trump gets out & to put as many on the lower courts as we can

No worries, Ginsburg is overdue to go to the fiery pits of burning hell at any moment. She'll take her place with Hitler, Stalin, and Mao very soon.

That's sad...

Actually, the Republicans employing the nuclear option makes it considerably more likely we will see more far left SCOTUSs in the future.

Republicans never see the long game.

Really?

What is the logic of the hate site doing your thinking for you?

The two oldest members of the court are both leftists, including the Stalinist Ginsburg.

Forum List

Back