Since the The Bible is False, Jews are False, is Reality "anti-sementic?"

Even with faults in the facts of the bible, history still places the jews in the area

What the faith teaches is beside the point.

Anti-semitic? Did the religion of the jewish people exist? Of course. It was to them as valid as belief in any other god around the world. Do they have a historic right to settle in their homeland? of course.

Why should jews be demonized in any way? They want to be allowed to live and protect themselves like most people in the world.

Their homeland. I doubt its theirs, it never was all theirs to begin with. their homeland is Russia and Ukraine, and Poland, heck they are all over aren't they. Now they want a little Jewish land, what are they doing in the US.

For God's sake Penelope the Holy city is named after my family name, how much more ancestrial inheritence proof do you need then that? Even the Koran says it's Israel is the Jewish inheritence.

If you are too lazy to research The Old and New Testament, I will try to help you. Please post some verses you think defend the Bible concept of a flat Earth for example.
The Bible speaks often of great bodies of water underneath the earth’s surface that have risen in the past. Now science is confirming these enormous deposits of water in the mantle, greater than even the volume in the oceans. Pretty good for someone 3,000 years ago who so many nowadays dismiss as fable bearers.

Scientists Confirm Biblical Account of the ‘Fountains of The Deep’

And as far as the age of the planet?
Good question as the planets and stars were not created until the 3rd day.

This thread is pure dumbfuckery. The Bible is not a science textbook. Christianity and Judaism requires no adherence to any scientific theories about how the universe was created, or how old it is, or whether the Earth is flat or round.

This thread is pure dumbfuckery. The Bible is not a science textbook. Christianity and Judaism requires no adherence to any scientific theories about how the universe was created, or how old it is, or whether the Earth is flat or round.

the Odyssey is not exactly a textbook of rocket science------does that mean that ZORBA is not a GREEK?

If you are too lazy to research The Old and New Testament, I will try to help you. Please post some verses you think defend the Bible concept of a flat Earth for example.
You mean the Biblical verses? Anyone could have seen the Earth was round by it's shadow during an eclipse..

A round shadow on the moon during an eclipse is no proof that the earth is a sphere. A round flat earth's shadow would look the same.

You mean the Biblical verses? Anyone could have seen the Earth was round by it's shadow during an eclipse..

A round shadow on the moon during an eclipse is no proof that the earth is a sphere. A round flat earth's shadow would look the same.

it's a PIZZA PIE----both the earth and the moon-------and the sun------A BIG PIZZA PIE----its amore'

Even with faults in the facts of the bible, history still places the jews in the area

Anti-semitic? Did the religion of the jewish people exist? Of course. It was to them as valid as belief in any other god around the world. Do they have a historic right to settle in their homeland? of course.

Why should jews be demonized in any way? They want to be allowed to live and protect themselves like most people in the world.

Their homeland. I doubt its theirs, it never was all theirs to begin with. their homeland is Russia and Ukraine, and Poland, heck they are all over aren't they. Now they want a little Jewish land, what are they doing in the US.

For God's sake Penelope the Holy city is named after my family name, how much more ancestrial inheritence proof do you need then that? Even the Koran says it's Israel is the Jewish inheritence.

I never cite the koran as authoritative history---Poseidan gave ODYSSEUS ---a bag of wind and Zeus went around screwing maidens-----
all over the world------Penelope says that all roads lead to rome-------

All religion based on sky fairies is bunk. Jews, Christians and Muslims believe in sky fairies. Of course reality is anti-semetic and anti-christian and anti muslim.

All religion based on sky fairies is bunk. Jews, Christians and Muslims believe in sky fairies. Of course reality is anti-semetic and anti-christian and anti muslim.

Actually Judaism warns of the false soul flying life=fairies in Ezekiel, which is what Beezlebub means-lord of the fly. This just proves my point, while Christianity fools it's followers it also makes atheists just as duped by using their precepts as if they are the same as other faiths which they are not. Name one case of a flying figure?
Clouds meant gathering of priests (hosts), angels in Hebrew the word malakh means messenger and reflections, winged beings are Egyptian mythology forbidden in Judaism.
So proud boaster why can't you give us sources for your claims? Verses please. Thanks.

Sources:
Pope calls the cardinals and bishops angels It is a term used of an ordinary messenger (Job 1:14: 1 Sam. 11:3; Luke 7:24; 9:52), of prophets (Isa. 42:19; Hag. 1:13), of Rabbis (Mal. 2:7), and your ministers of the New Testament (Rev. 1:20).

Fact; whenever angels appeared to man it was always in a human form (Gen. 18:2; 19:1, 10; Luke 24:4; Acts 1:10

Ante-Nicene Fathers, V.10 (10), Page 466 Origen [d.AD 254],
Commentaries of Origen, Gospel of John, Book 1, 13 -The Angels Also Are Evangelists.

Clouds = Hosts/Kohanim (Temple Priests) like in
1 Kings 8:10. The Dead Sea Scroll tells us the definition of Clouds for that era was regarding gathering of the temple priests and NT also uses the word to mean Gathering. The writers used poetic license to describe the flowing white robes on the gathering of Kohanim as liken to puffy clouds. Therefore SON OF MAN coming from or with clouds is not flying through the sky like a flying nun episode, it refers to coming out of the Lineage of Aaron (Kohanim) or with the gathering of hosts as head of the host.
Sources Aaronic Lineage: Messiah simply meant 'anointed', and referred to Aaron and his sons, who were anointed with oil and thereby consecrated to the service of God."
- Raphael Patai, The Messiah Texts
read- Exodus 28:41 “anoint them.. that they may serve me as priests."

IQS IX, II Seems to be a fragment omitted from 4QSe (4Q259) which shows the Prophet Messiah of the Aaron & Israel’s lineage (Kohanim).
They were always seen as prophets, a lineage holding the keys to the messianic line, temple priests.

Christians borrowing Daniel are confused in Theslonians by making clouds literal thus describing a flying son of man out of clouds in the sky, however this is not Judaic and to combine them as one in the same is to not grasp why we warn of these false teachers teaching such nonsense that they never understood. Because you don't let a boating instructor teach you to fly a plane anymore then you let a Roman teach your Judaism.

I never cite the koran as authoritative history---Poseidan gave ODYSSEUS ---a bag of wind and Zeus went around screwing maidens-----

Because Jews told them that and told the all about their oral tradition and probably wrote most of it.

Because Jews told them that and told the all about their oral tradition and probably wrote most of it.

??? JOOOS told who what? ---wrote what?
Most of the shit from which you are descended were utterly illiterate. Jews wrote MOSTLY in Hebrew, ----sometimes in Aramaic, ----
rarely in greek and------lots in Ladino but your kin could not read that either---it is written in Hebrew letters.

Forum List

Back