Since Trump's Approval Rating is around 90%...

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
...if you believe the members of his cult...

...why aren't the Republicans holding town halls getting 90% support for Trumpcare from their constituents?

...why aren't the Republicans holding town halls getting 90% support for Trumpcare from their constituents?

I haven't said that. I haven't heard anyone say that.

It is kind of interesting that those special election though, were all won by the republicans despite the MASSIVE AND UNENDING propaganda campaign against Trump.

Who wasn't running.

1b8toh.jpg

Only retarded leftys go to that shit and then don't know how to vote.

Do you want Trumpcare enacted, or do you want to see Obamacare fail and no one have insurance?

You pick retard

It is kind of interesting that those special election though, were all won by the republicans despite the MASSIVE AND UNENDING propaganda campaign against Trump.

Every RW'er on this board who has said something about Trump's approval ratings has said the polls are wrong (name any who haven't).

So if Trump's approval isn't 40%, what is it? Not 90%? How about 80%?

Every RW'er on this board who has said something about Trump's approval ratings has said the polls are wrong (name any who haven't).

Saying the polls are wrong is not the same as claiming 90%.

I have no idea what the right number is. Truthfully I don't care. He won on election day.

in 2018 he can be judged by the voters on his record.

YOu seem afraid of that.

Look loser, get over it already, the polls mean nothing because they are fake. You do remember the 2 million polls that said Trump would never be President again?

Look loser, get over it already, the polls mean nothing because they are fake. You do remember the 2 million polls that said Trump would never be President again?

No poll said that.

I have no idea what the right number is. Truthfully I don't care. He won on election day.

YOu seem afraid of that.

If you just reject all evidence you don't like, where's your intellectual honesty?

No poll said that.

Yes, they did.

YOu seem afraid of that.

If you just reject all evidence you don't like, where's your intellectual honesty?

The polling industry, and the media, demonstrated their incompetence or corruption beyond question on election night.

I do not reject all data, just data from people who have a proven track record of failure.

No poll said that.

You are in denial dude, every poll before the election had Hillary as the winner, so again you are admitting schitzophrenia at this point. Thus your polls are wrong and or have no meaning

But we already knew that right.

So your position is that since that polls mean nothing,

Trump's approval might very well be 90%.

lol, and you're the brains of the Rightwing operation around here...

YOu seem afraid of that.

The polling industry, and the media, demonstrated their incompetence or corruption beyond question on election night.

I do not reject all data, just data from people who have a proven track record of failure.

The polls called the election to within 2 points.

I'll give you the 2 points one way or another on Trump's approval. That puts it between 38 and 42%.

Happy now?

So your position is that since that polls mean nothing,

Trump's approval might very well be 90%.

lol, and you're the brains of the Rightwing operation around here...
Trump is still living in your mind rent free. It is very amusing.

Forum List

Back