Since Trump's Approval Rating is around 90%...

I haven't said that. I haven't heard anyone say that.

It is kind of interesting that those special election though, were all won by the republicans despite the MASSIVE AND UNENDING propaganda campaign against Trump.

Every RW'er on this board who has said something about Trump's approval ratings has said the polls are wrong (name any who haven't).

So if Trump's approval isn't 40%, what is it? Not 90%? How about 80%?

Saying the polls are wrong is not the same as claiming 90%.

I have no idea what the right number is. Truthfully I don't care. He won on election day.

in 2018 he can be judged by the voters on his record.

YOu seem afraid of that.

If you just reject all evidence you don't like, where's your intellectual honesty?

The polling industry, and the media, demonstrated their incompetence or corruption beyond question on election night.

I do not reject all data, just data from people who have a proven track record of failure.

The polls called the election to within 2 points.

I'll give you the 2 points one way or another on Trump's approval. That puts it between 38 and 42%.

Happy now?

It was not just "polls".

It was hundreds of state wide polls analyzed by professional statisticians and advanced software.

And the conclusion was that Trump has nearly zero change of winning.

Your need to be dishonest about that, shows that you know you are in the wrong, but actively choose to remain so.

Every RW'er on this board who has said something about Trump's approval ratings has said the polls are wrong (name any who haven't).

I have no idea what the right number is. Truthfully I don't care. He won on election day.

YOu seem afraid of that.

If you just reject all evidence you don't like, where's your intellectual honesty?

The polling industry, and the media, demonstrated their incompetence or corruption beyond question on election night.

I do not reject all data, just data from people who have a proven track record of failure.

I'll give you the 2 points one way or another on Trump's approval. That puts it between 38 and 42%.

Happy now?

It was not just "polls".

It was hundreds of state wide polls analyzed by professional statisticians and advanced software.

And the conclusion was that Trump has nearly zero change of winning.

Your need to be dishonest about that, shows that you know you are in the wrong, but actively choose to remain so.

People's opinions of what the polls say is not what the polls say.

I'll put you down as agreeing with Bass that for all we know Trump is in fact at 90% approval.

...if you believe the members of his cult...

...why aren't the Republicans holding town halls getting 90% support for Trumpcare from their constituents?

It is kind of interesting that those special election though, were all won by the republicans despite the MASSIVE AND UNENDING propaganda campaign against Trump.

Look loser, get over it already, the polls mean nothing because they are fake. You do remember the 2 million polls that said Trump would never be President again?

So your position is that since that polls mean nothing,

Trump's approval might very well be 90%.

lol, and you're the brains of the Rightwing operation around here...
Trump is still living in your mind rent free. It is very amusing.

You're the one in love with him.

YOu seem afraid of that.

Happy now?

The polls said that Hillary had a 98 percent chance of winning. No poll called the election.

You are a delusional schitzo, did you take your meds?

Look loser, get over it already, the polls mean nothing because they are fake. You do remember the 2 million polls that said Trump would never be President again?

I support Trump, you loved Obama with all your heart. Heck you worshipped the man.

...why aren't the Republicans holding town halls getting 90% support for Trumpcare from their constituents?
because members or your cult come to town meetings too and provoke violence because hillary lost.

I support Trump, you loved Obama with all your heart. Heck you worshipped the man.
He worships Hillary now, he even licks her broom

because members or your cult come too and provoke violence because hillary lost.
Smashing cars and burning colleges is not violence if you are a retarded Democrap
conservatives are conservative by nature. we quietly won control of the government.

YOu seem afraid of that.

Happy now?

The polls said that Hillary had a 98 percent chance of winning. No poll called the election.

The polls do not make a percentage call of winning.

So are you admitting that Trump might very well have 90% approval, since there is no way of determining otherwise?

YOu seem afraid of that.

Most conservatives are devoid of intellectual honesty.

YOu seem afraid of that.

Happy now?

The polls do not make a percentage call of winning.

So are you admitting that Trump might very well have 90% approval, since there is no way of determining otherwise?

The schitzo is now turning in circles.................................

Dude every poll quotes a percentage. You need new pills

Forum List

Back