Since we have plenty of blue states why can't some states opt out from taking refugees ?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Since in the end there's little doubt that this stupid country will inevitably take these people, and since we have plenty of states ran by imbecile liberals who want them, why then not allow states that do not want this human tidal wave in their states to opt out ?
Seems only fair to me.

There's a doctor in my neighborhood who came here on a boat from Vietnam when he was 14. My dentist and eye doctor are the children of refugees from Iran.

There's a doctor in my neighborhood who came here on a boat from Vietnam when he was 14. My dentist and eye doctor are the children of refugees from Iran.

Fine, lets have your state and neighborhood step up to the plate then.

Simple solution, you want them, they're yours. States that don't then, have a place to refer them to.

Fine, lets have your state and neighborhood step up to the plate then.

Simple solution, you want them, they're yours. States that don't then, have a place to refer them to.

And instead of waiting for your state to commit one way or the other, you'd probably feel safer in a Red State.

Since in the end there's little doubt that this stupid country will inevitably take these people, and since we have plenty of states ran by imbecile liberals who want them, why then not allow states that do not want this human tidal wave in their states to opt out ?
Seems only fair to me.
I have an idea. Let's use the Blue State money that keeps Red States from going under. Sound good?

Seems only fair to me.
Because misery DEMANDs company?

Because libtards dont want to think that they are the only fools?

Send the 'Fugees to the next Democrat Debate! Maybe they can bring their own home made "Clocks" too

Screen-Shot-2015-09-23-at-10.39.11-AM-750x387.png

I have an idea. Let's use the Blue State money that keeps Red States from going under. Sound good?
Hey, lets go one better than that; all red state military personel defend red states and blue states can go aks the rev Wright or Sharpton for help if they need defense?

lol, separating the red states from the blue states is not going to get you an argument from the red states, idiot.

Good for you. I wonder how many American citizens could have done that same exact job but are stocking shelves at Wallmart instead?

that thug Obama can't FORCE a state to take in anyone. As we are seeing more and more everyday. so he can take and house all of them in the home he and mabell owns and the state he came out of. Illinois. and then he can send them to every state his crony Democrats live in like Commifornia, the Kennedy state, Bidens state and that should do. His buddy Rahm shouldn't have a problem taking them in. Obama will bribe anyone who will so if a state does accept them you will KNOW WHY

Good for you. I wonder how many American citizens could have done that same exact job but are stocking shelves at Wallmart instead?
How did an immigrant stop that?
How many doctors do you think do labor at walmart? lol

Where in the constitution does it say we have to accept everyone from outside of the US? These are not American citizens we're talking about here. Why are they being treated as though they are?

the left in this country would sell us out in a heartbeat if it can make them look the more"compassionate" of people in whole world. it's stupid and we can't AFFORD it anymore whereas we are already giving our resources to ILLEAL immigrants in this country. how much more do they WANT FROM US TAXPAYERS? speak up call your Governors and Reps in congress

How did an immigrant stop that?
How many doctors do you think do labor at walmart? lol
Immigrants come in and take jobs at fraction of the normal pay, and that drives many existing doctors into bankruptcy and loss of their practice due to inability to lower their rates due to pre-existing debts and insurance rates. Immigrants get a pass on so much of that through exemptions by the Obamy regime.

Brothers doctor lost his practice of over 25 years, because he took in a Hindu doctor as a partner.

Seems his new partner had a problem with him being a Deacon in a local church, and the biblical literature in the waiting room.

Forum List

Back