Sir Bob Geldof: 'All humans will die before 2030'

Ernie S.

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
Does this belong here or in "Conspiracy Theories"?

The musician-turned-activist reckons the world will end in 2030 - leading to the extinction of humankind.

Sir Bob, 61, based his miserable prediction on the effects of climate change.

“The world can decide in a fit of madness to kill itself," he told a group of youngsters at a summit in Johannesburg, South Africa.

Link

Seriously?
All polar ice isn't gone, Sea level hasn't risen 40 feet and Geldof sees the end of man kind in 17 years?

So Geldoff is a dumbass. Meaning liberals will pay zero attention to him, while conservatives will breathlessly hang on his every word. They've already started.

And yet, no one within the warmist/alarmist community is stepping up to denounce his claims. Climate science is perfectly willing to remain silent and let him scare as many people as he possibly can for "the greater good".

Well, I won't be around. But still, I hope it is better than the last apocalypse. That one was an utter disappointment.

rottenecard_27179319_3f8s4nw43k.png

So when I fart does that add to the greenhouse affect?
Does lighting said farts reduce the greenhouse gases?

So Geldoff is a dumbass. Meaning liberals will pay zero attention to him, while conservatives will breathlessly hang on his every word. They've already started.

And yet, no one within the warmist/alarmist community is stepping up to denounce his claims. Climate science is perfectly willing to remain silent and let him scare as many people as he possibly can for "the greater good".

How many denier nutjobs have you corrected today Sid?

Then you AGREE with Sir Moonbat.

What claims might I need to correct and can you offer up any actual proof to support your suggestions?

What claims might I need to correct and can you offer up any actual proof to support your suggestions?

You first. Prove* Geldorf's predictions are flawed.

* - When I say "prove", I mean PROVE.

Were Geldorf a leading climatologist, I might put some weight into his predictions. However, he is a musician and activist. Not exactly the kind of person that I consider to have an adaquete background to attract my attention on this matter. Unlike you fellows, I don't believe that people with zero scientific background, like the fraudulent British 'Lord', are good sources for information on climate change.

Sir Bob Geldof has a Miss Cleo Moment and predicts 'All humans will die before 2030
Which left the world wondering " Who is "Bob Geldof"

Does this belong here or in "Conspiracy Theories"?

The musician-turned-activist reckons the world will end in 2030 - leading to the extinction of humankind.

Sir Bob, 61, based his miserable prediction on the effects of climate change.

“The world can decide in a fit of madness to kill itself," he told a group of youngsters at a summit in Johannesburg, South Africa.

Link

Seriously?
All polar ice isn't gone, Sea level hasn't risen 40 feet and Geldof sees the end of man kind in 17 years?

He's a rock star. Who cares?

Maybe we should ask Brian Greene on the future of the music business.

Were Geldorf a leading climatologist, I might put some weight into his predictions. However, he is a musician and activist. Not exactly the kind of person that I consider to have an adaquete background to attract my attention on this matter. Unlike you fellows, I don't believe that people with zero scientific background, like the fraudulent British 'Lord', are good sources for information on climate change.

The silence from the warmist leadership is deafening....like I said, they are perfectly willing to allow that crank to scare as many people as he can rather than put him in time out where he belongs for being a crackpot.

Forum List

Back