SIX...count them, SIX people signed up for Obamacare on day 1

If you are some poor bastard who has the dumb luck of living in a red state which refused to set up a health insurance exchange, and thus are forced to use the federal exchange, you are probably having a bitch of a time getting insured.

But if you have the good fortune of living in a blue state that set up a health insurance exchange, you are probably finding it much easier to get insured.

So...248...plus 56,000:

The low-income, Medicaid-funded program has already signed up 56,000 new people, cutting the state's number of uninsured by 10 percent, according to Oregon Health Authority officials.

Though the new exchange called Cover Oregon was originally intended to be used for Oregon Health Plan enrollment, the online marketplace doesn't work yet. Instead, new Oregon Health Plan members are being enrolled using a fast-track process that was approved by the federal government in August.

...+ 911,690: Affordable Care Act (aka Obamacare) Health Insurance Signup Chart

The spin is unbelievable.

Frankly, I think we're confusing "spin" with "propaganda" from the left.

Part of ObamaCare is an expansion of Medicaid. That's how a great many of the uninsured will get insured. Did you not know that?

No wonder you thought it was only 248...

Good God...can you not add?
Are you familiar with what an "exchange" is??
Do you understand that in order to work, you MUST...not want...not hope...MUST have more people PAYING INTO THE SYSTEM than taking out.
You understand this?
So...248 people paying....56,000 taking....hmmm...something's wrong there.

This topic is about how many people have enrolled in ObamaCare. Now that the claim that only 248 people have signed up (which anyone with more than two brain cells should have instantly known was bogus) has been thoroughly debunked, you want to move the goalposts, eh?

We have had umpteen topics about how many have or have not signed up. And we have had umpteen topics about how expensive ObamaCare is going to be.

No, more than 248 people have signed up.

Yes, ObamaCare is going to be expensive.

See how that is TWO DIFFERENT THINGS?

The simple fact is that millions of people are going to get ObamaCare. So the premature ejaculations about only 248 people signing up (which is a completely stupid and idiotic claim to start with) is a HUGE waste of time. But apparently it is all that people with narrow intellectual bandwidths are capable of shouting about. Over and over and over, like so many nattering nuts.

(which anyone with more than two brain cells should have instantly known was bogus)

are you referring to the report that cbs filed?

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_1...ts-got-off-to-very-slow-start-documents-show/

the article below is 3 hours old and doesn't refute/dispute that, if I missed a link , please repost?

Obamacare Documents Show 248 Enrollments in First 2 Days - Bloomberg

No numbers have been released. No one knows how many have signed up. Fail...
Yes, if you stick your fingers in your ears and screech "LA LA LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!", it's almost as if those embarrassing facts don't even exist.

Yes exactly get those things out of your ears. Unless you were directing that at me which means you're calling me a Leftytoon. If so please refer to my sig.
Guess you didn't RTFA. The information was gained through a FOIA request.

no wonder they tried to hide this

it really does show how incompetent they are

no wonder they tried to hide this

it really does show how incompetent they are

and so far it has been mostly medicaid sign ups

I am rather enjoying watching the left
self explode on this

and the heat turns up a little more everyday

so many lies so many bait an switches

millions will lose their insurance now