SIX...count them, SIX people signed up for Obamacare on day 1

:lol:

If this thing is such a failure.

Why not let it fail on it's own?

Democrats didn't do that to Medicare part D..even though they were opposed.

Of course it's going to fail. The only way to fix it is to bulldoze it and start all over from scratch.

God, ya psycho ...

I'm a psycho? :lol:

:rolleyes:

Tell me Sarah, did Obama lie?

Uhm no. It isn't Obama's fault these so called insurance companies failed to comply with ACA requirements. These companies knew they couldn't provide the upgrades needed for the new system so they are the ones who lied to their customers.
That may -- almost -- explain the first time he said it.

Later, after he knew millions of people would be dropped, he still said they'd be able to keep their coverage.

Did he lie then?

No numbers have been released. No one knows how many have signed up. Fail...
Yes, if you stick your fingers in your ears and screech "LA LA LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!", it's almost as if those embarrassing facts don't even exist.

6 people enrolled on the 1st day lol

You people simply choose to ignore the unavoidable glitches and bumps that are endemic to such a large and complex legislative bowel movement that our president and nancy dreamed up. Be patient as they wipe the ass that is ACA and move on to socialized medicine. Or is it time to exlax them from political leadership?

I'm a psycho? :lol:

:rolleyes:

Tell me Sarah, did Obama lie?

Uhm no. It isn't Obama's fault these so called insurance companies failed to comply with ACA requirements. These companies knew they couldn't provide the upgrades needed for the new system so they are the ones who lied to their customers.

It is like Obama telling GM that if you will build a car and sell it for $5,000 I will give a subsidy of $1,000 to the poor people so they can buy it. GM looks at the requirements, sees this as doable, and gets ready to go into production. Then a few months later Obama casually mentions that we changed the requirements a bit. The car has to have leather seats, power windows, power seats, cruise control and get 100 miles to the gallon.

GM says OK, but we will have to cancel the $5,000 price tag and it will now sell for $10,000. Obama says, OK because next year when the poor can't afford the car we will raise taxes on the people that are working, buy the cars, give them away for free and call it single payer.

And, Obama gets 4 pinochios and pants of fire ratings for his lies in the lieral media and you believe he didn't lie. You really can't be that ignorant.

you forgot in the story

obama told gm

dont worry about getting customers

i passed a law requiring them to buy the cars

or face serious consequences

Kentucky GOP senators were wrong that state didn't want Obamacare | MSNBC

“Obamacare might sell in New York, but Kentuckians aren’t buying it,” they wrote in an op-ed.

They were wrong.

Kentuckians are signing up in droves–at a rate of more than 1,000 people per day–in a state where more than half a million people have been uninsured.

That's just Kentucky. Seems to be doing pretty good where Republicans can't sabotage it.

From where do you get this shit...
You just made that up....
once again.....just 248 people have enrolled....Nationwide...
I posted links to facts...Where is your link?.....
The GOP is not attempting to sabotage Obamacare....It's self destructing.

Some states, like Kentucky, set up their own exchanges....
Right...
However let us not permit the STATE exchange in Kentucky to derail the report by CBS that enrollment numbers are far below government predictions. And part of that is the disaster of a website that is healthcare.gov...
Not only is the website a mess, it is not secure.
Then we have spokespeople testifying before House and Senate inquiries saying basically "F you. You'll get the enrollment numbers when we're good and God damned ready"...

“Obamacare might sell in New York, but Kentuckians aren’t buying it,” they wrote in an op-ed.

They were wrong.

Kentuckians are signing up in droves–at a rate of more than 1,000 people per day–in a state where more than half a million people have been uninsured.

That's just Kentucky. Seems to be doing pretty good where Republicans can't sabotage it.

They were right. Kentuckians aren't buying it. It's virtually all Medicaid freebies. Are you gonna pay for all this crap?

welfare-keeping-democrats-power-vik-battaile-republican-obam-politics-1345552005.jpg

Last edited:
At this rate, the entire population of the United States will be signed up for the ACA in about 1,250,000 years!

This means that everyone that testified over the last couple of days LIED about not knowing how many signed up. The leaked documents show they knew by the SECOND day of launch.

Is there not one honest person in this administration?

Very true

Just wait for more hysterical statements from the Left and Obama apologists
to spin this

it will be pure gold

They were wrong.

From where do you get this shit...
You just made that up....
once again.....just 248 people have enrolled....Nationwide...
I posted links to facts...Where is your link?.....
The GOP is not attempting to sabotage Obamacare....It's self destructing.

I don't think that number is for the month. I think that's for the first two days.

It is for the entire time the sign up site was working. Since it's still not working, the number hasn't changed.

If you are some poor bastard who has the dumb luck of living in a red state which refused to set up a health insurance exchange, and thus are forced to use the federal exchange, you are probably having a bitch of a time getting insured.

But if you have the good fortune of living in a blue state that set up a health insurance exchange, you are probably finding it much easier to get insured.

So...248...plus 56,000:

The low-income, Medicaid-funded program has already signed up 56,000 new people, cutting the state's number of uninsured by 10 percent, according to Oregon Health Authority officials.

Though the new exchange called Cover Oregon was originally intended to be used for Oregon Health Plan enrollment, the online marketplace doesn't work yet. Instead, new Oregon Health Plan members are being enrolled using a fast-track process that was approved by the federal government in August.

...+ 911,690: Affordable Care Act (aka Obamacare) Health Insurance Signup Chart

If you are some poor bastard who has the dumb luck of living in a red state which refused to set up a health insurance exchange, and thus are forced to use the federal exchange, you are probably having a bitch of a time getting insured.

But if you have the good fortune of living in a blue state that set up a health insurance exchange, you are probably finding it much easier to get insured.

So...248...plus 56,000:

The low-income, Medicaid-funded program has already signed up 56,000 new people, cutting the state's number of uninsured by 10 percent, according to Oregon Health Authority officials.

Though the new exchange called Cover Oregon was originally intended to be used for Oregon Health Plan enrollment, the online marketplace doesn't work yet. Instead, new Oregon Health Plan members are being enrolled using a fast-track process that was approved by the federal government in August.

...+ 911,690: Affordable Care Act (aka Obamacare) Health Insurance Signup Chart

That's MEDICAID, not ObamaCare, bub.

Good luck finding a doctor who accepts the discounted fees for Medicaid.

At this rate, the entire population of the United States will be signed up for the ACA in about 1,250,000 years!

If the GOP had its way, that is true.

But you people keep forgetting the federal web site is not the only access point to ObamaCare.

Nearly a million applications have been filed so far.

Not 248.

Forum List

Back