SIX...count them, SIX people signed up for Obamacare on day 1

"Only 6 People Enrolled In Obamacare On First Day ...

The rest of the sentence you rw's are conveniently ignoring:

... on the website".

This means that everyone that testified over the last couple of days LIED about not knowing how many signed up. The leaked documents show they knew by the SECOND day of launch.

Is there not one honest person in this administration?

Goes to show on the dumb vote for Obama and they have grown smarter by the day

-Geaux

OMG I can't stop laughing. Millions are poor and cant afford insurance and out of that million SIX people signed up. L9lolololololol

OMG lolololololol

I don't have my abacus handy, but at that rate quite a few dozen will get insurance before they die!

Who says obamacare sucks?

OMG I can't stop laughing. Millions are poor and cant afford insurance and out of that million SIX people signed up. L9lolololololol

OMG lolololololol

I don't have my abacus handy, but at that rate quite a few dozen will get insurance before they die!

Who says obamacare sucks?

Maybe if they were giving out free phones and food stamps with every sign up more would of come. Amazing Obama did not learn that from his re-election

-Geaux

The WH has said they wouldn't release enrollment data until November. Have the numbers come out already?

They had to give up the numbers in response to a FOI subpena.

So they had to give up day one info? That was Oct. 1, today is Oct. 31. Any other numbers? Just curious.

Yes a total of 250 by the beginning of the 3rd day. 18 days in Oregon reported 0 on their site. Alaska had so little interest they shut their site down a few weeks after launching.

The law is crashing and burning before our eyes.

They had to give up the numbers in response to a FOI subpena.

So they had to give up day one info? That was Oct. 1, today is Oct. 31. Any other numbers? Just curious.

Yes a total of 250 by the beginning of the 3rd day. 18 days in Oregon reported 0 on their site. Alaska had so little interest they shut their site down a few weeks after launching.

The law is crashing and burning before our eyes.

Noo it isn't crashing and burning. But thanks for the update.

"Only 6 People Enrolled In Obamacare On First Day ...

The rest of the sentence you rw's are conveniently ignoring:

... on the website".

Out of 1 million UNIQUE visitors. ROFLOL

The WH has said they wouldn't release enrollment data until November. Have the numbers come out already?

Oh so now you're interested?

There's how many links in this thread?

Oh and from CBS , so the fox card won't work.......

Forum List

Back