Six people shot at a large party in Bakersfield, where there's a ban on all gatherings

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
I guess someone got pissed about the lack of social distancing? ROTFLMAO!

Six people were shot shortly after midnight Saturday at a party attended by dozens of people at a Bakersfield, Calif., apartment complex, authorities said.
Deputies found six victims including a girl at the scene of the large private gathering in the 3500 block of Pioneer Drive, according to the Kern County Sheriff’s Office. Adult victims of the shooting included four women and a man.
Paramedics took the victims to a local hospital, where they were treated for injuries that were not life-threatening, authorities said. The suspects remain at large. They’re described as four men driving a white sedan.

The party occurred despite the county’s April 2 ban on all public and private gatherings amid the coronavirus outbreak.

Six people were shot shortly after midnight Saturday at a party attended by dozens of people at a Bakersfield, Calif., apartment complex, authorities said.
Deputies found six victims including a girl at the scene of the large private gathering in the 3500 block of Pioneer Drive, according to the Kern County Sheriff’s Office. Adult victims of the shooting included four women and a man.
Paramedics took the victims to a local hospital, where they were treated for injuries that were not life-threatening, authorities said. The suspects remain at large. They’re described as four men driving a white sedan.

The party occurred despite the county’s April 2 ban on all public and private gatherings amid the coronavirus outbreak.
This sounds suspiciously like a drive-by. They were lucky no one was killed.

Are thier blacks in Bakersfield California

Mexicans gotta be

I hear 3500 block I think ghetto
I thought Bakersfield was mostly lily white

Are thier blacks in Bakersfield California

Mexicans gotta be

I hear 3500 block I think ghetto
I thought Bakersfield was mostly lily white

The racial demographics of East Bakersfield is 87% Hispanic, 6% black, and 7% white.

The news reports stated "The suspects were only described by deputies as four black males, in a white sedan."

Bakes (Bakersfield) is the armpit of the state of California. I know. I was born there but raised 30 miles north, near McFarland. Nasty nasty city. Nasty. I am not surprised this happened. Not one iota.

SO bans don't work huh?

Wel, that's one way to thin out a crowd.

Bakes (Bakersfield) is the armpit of the state of California. I know. I was born there but raised 30 miles north, near McFarland. Nasty nasty city. Nasty. I am not surprised this happened. Not one iota.

But they do have a Starbucks and a Walmart!

SO bans don't work huh?

You're still here, so no.

Wel, that's one way to thin out a crowd.

Don't give asswipePINO any ideas! What better way besides bad actions during a pandemic to annihilate western culture.

This simply shows the shooters actually did observe the 6 foot, social distancing rule....why is everyone upset?

The news reports stated "The suspects were only described by deputies as four black males, in a white sedan."
I already knew they were persons of color

if the shooters were white that would have been included in the news report

since no one was accused of being white that leaves blacks and hispanices as sure suspects

Obviously, they weren't invited to the party. But no matter, they were Californians, so likely no one important.

Forum List

Back